Notices

Need Some Advice

Old 02-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Need Some Advice

Hey Guys,

I really need your advice for a serious problem. I’ve suspected for some time now that the wife has been cheating. There’s the usual signs; the phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot, etc. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?

Tom
Old 02-22-2011, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tom,
I wouldn't worry about it, it's not worth fixing. Just use the POS and get all you can out of it and then replace it once you've gotten all the use out of you can. Brackets are cheap, so are whores. Divorce, not so much so never get married.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Hey Guys,

I really need your advice for a serious problem. I’ve suspected for some time now that the wife has been cheating. There’s the usual signs; the phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot, etc. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment crouched behind the boat I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?

Tom
Still funny 15 years after I first read it.

But a good way to start the day with a smile. Thanx
Old 02-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Still funny 15 years after I first read it.

But a good way to start the day with a smile. Thanx
Yea, I was pretty sure I'd seen it too. But it really brought a smile to my face (when I really needed one this morning) when a friend sent it to me.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New to me, and as I was reading it Im thinking "damn this guy really doesnt mind thousands of people knowing his problems"

Good one though, had me going!!!