Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Just curious was Baja or Fountain in Miami ? >

Just curious was Baja or Fountain in Miami ?

Notices

Just curious was Baja or Fountain in Miami ?

Old 02-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I think they are the best looking of ALL the perf boats. OL is the worst. Looks like a Baja
Were you there and saw the boats in person?? I dont think so cause I never saw you. We couldnt of gotten any more compliments on the boats from people and other builders such as Reggie Fountain and Nick from Statement. Im sorry that we utilize technology and dont have 30 gauges on the dash. Also the dashes are all real carbon fiber with no visible fasteners. Bullhead, saw your 42 and its a great looking boat!!

Last edited by OL40SVX; 02-24-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Bullhead
you gotta admit it was nice looking 42 though

Wow, what a way to get a free detail and wax job!

Well I expect it was free.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:07 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Were you there and saw the boats in person?? I dont think so cause I never saw you. We couldnt of gotten any more compliments on the boats from people and other builders such as Reggie Fountain and Nick from Statement. Im sorry that we utilize technology and dont have 30 gauges on the dash. Also the dashes are all real carbon fiber with no visible fasteners. Bullhead, saw your 42 and its a great looking boat!!
LOL. YUp, I like 30 gauges on the dash. Digital sucks. Who are you again? Sorry I missed your display. Do the other past 10+ years not count?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maelstrom TG38
Sorry to say that but the interior/dash panel of these fountain really sucks........I mean, even the concepts boats are better than that....they really have a problem there...
so the dash on a 21 year old cig is better!? Personal preferences.. but the fountain dashes are my fav and I dont even own one (yet).. Statement V has a cool dash, looks like a Buggatti but other then that the rest of them look dated and sh*tty.. yup OL, Cig, Baja, Donzi, etc.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

WOW is this thread way off I just wanted to know from a basic stand point if Fountain and Baja are still around and trying to make a go at it in this economy.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Thank-you..........I think?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Wow, this thread really de-railed.

Mark's boat was one of the sexiest boats at the show. The only thing I would change would be matching motors.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
LOL. YUp, I like 30 gauges on the dash. Digital sucks. Who are you again? Sorry I missed your display. Do the other past 10+ years not count?
Funny how sensitive the OL crew is if you don't walk up and rub one out on one of their boats.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
Funny how sensitive the OL crew is if you don't walk up and rub one out on one of their boats.
Hmmmm, i seem to recall a certain person owning an OL a few years ago..... who could that have been...... and how many did they rub out in theirs...... Hmmmmm........
Old 02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveP
No Dave relating them to a Baja is a little far fetched.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.