Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

CONGRATS EDDIE
Old 02-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by skate
Hey I've got a complaint! Why don't you work on 300X's!

BTW the YPM Tshirts were a big hit with my 17 year old son.
Glad to hear he is enjoying the shirt
And I can work on your 300's. They may not run when I'm done with em though, but that never stopped me before.

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
It's threads like these that really make me sick, how am I ever going to get on Eddie's schedule if people keep starting these threads?

All kidding aside, I have had the same experience, I've not spent a dime with him yet, but he always has time to answer my questions. I will also add this, he is always posting helpful advice all over this site and many times it's like 2:00 AM in the morning. Good guy, great products/services. Keep up the good work Eddie!
I'll make a spot for ya whenever you are ready. That's why I'm usually still at it at 2 am. I hate to say no, so I get often get overwhelmed with work.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Raylar
eventually the cream rises to the top!
Originally Posted by dkwestern
I just saw Eddie on the Travel Channel an hour or 2 ago wiggling his stick in and out of a hole.
The cream usually does rise to the top after I wiggle my stick in and out of a hole......at least that's what I remember.

Thanks Ray. That really means a lot coming from you. I am honored to be mentioned in the same thread, or even on the same website, as guys like you, Chief, Sterling, etc.
Thank you everyone for the kind words. You have no idea how much it means to me. It really make the long hours worth it.
Eddie
Old 02-26-2011, 09:35 PM
Registered

Eddie, In all seriousness, what are you checking at 2:55 in the link? (Wiggling your stick) Making sure the cylinders are round, and not oval from use?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qArvRkpfnNQ
Old 02-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remember when Eddie left Louisiana? This is the only photo I found.
Attached Thumbnails Young Performance Marine -- A Dying Breed-55.jpg  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Registered

Eddie, Jeremy from Canada here, it has all been said but I really do appreciate your feedback during the Procharger "build"... everything worked out 100%.....

You deserve the kudos......
Old 02-27-2011, 12:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by dkwestern
Eddie, In all seriousness, what are you checking at 2:55 in the link? (Wiggling your stick) Making sure the cylinders are round, and not oval from use?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qArvRkpfnNQ
That would be correct in a used engine. In this case, the block was just machined and the cylinders were bored and honed.(therefore, they should be round) I was checking the clearance between the piston and cylinder wall. The gauge is zeroed at the exact size of the piston. However much over zero the gauge reads is the amount that the bore is bigger than the piston. If the gauge reads .005, then the bore is .005 larger than the piston. That tells you what the piston clearance is. I do also check to be sure the cylinders are round after machining. If they aren't, then someone screwed up. They shouldn't be out of round, but you have to check.
You move the gauge up and down and read the lowest number, that is why I'm "wiggling my stick" so much. It's hard to just set it in there and put it perfectly perpendicular in the bore. You have to have the gauge perpendicular in the bore to read it's largest point. Hope that helps explain it.
Eddie

Last edited by Young Performance; 02-27-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

If cell phone use causes brain damage, well Eddie............he should be okay.
Attached Thumbnails Young Performance Marine -- A Dying Breed-604finsihedrfrnt.jpg   Young Performance Marine -- A Dying Breed-604whippleinboatbest.jpg  
Old 02-27-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII
Eddie, Jeremy from Canada here, it has all been said but I really do appreciate your feedback during the Procharger "build"... everything worked out 100%.....

Thanks Jeremy. Glad to hear that everything worked out good. Give me a shout if I can help any further

You deserve the kudos......
Originally Posted by KYElimEagle
Man, once I get in the shop and close the doors, that's it for the cell phone. If I open a door, any door, it works fine. Now I do burn up some cordless phones pretty quickly.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:00 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by KYElimEagle
no brain no pain! j/k Eddie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.