Like Tree0Likes

Tampa area boating

Old 03-21-2011, 06:13 PM
BZ
Registered

My Boats: 2006 Fountain 42 EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens View Post
sheapars? is this a bar? we are looking for a place to launch, cruse, get lunch, island/sand bar fr some beer, then back?
There is a launch close right on the intercostal!!!! you can run all around the Clearwater area...the Pub is Close good food Frenchy's is good eats as well not sure how warm the water is but you can always throw the hook at Three rooker bar??? that's a lot in one day....
Old 05-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered

My Boats: Fearless 28

[QUOTE=272bajadriver;3355703]Fearless You keep your boat at Bay Pines Marina right? Towards the end of last summer I can't remember what month exactly, but I kept my boat there for a few months and saw you take yours out a few times. All I can say is your boat is spotless and stunning!! Very nice ride. Definitely stands out in the crowd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

272bajadriver, sorry for the late response. Thanks for the kind words. Since not many Fearless boats are around, pretty sure that was me. My boat is currently at home in Canada. I hope to bring her back down again late October 2011. I noticed you are currently without boat. I hope that changes for you real soon. If you're ever down in the area when I return, you should come over and introduce yourself.

Last edited by Fearless010; 05-29-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Added more text.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

I'm without a boat right now but I'll definitely get back into boating. Your boat sounded as good as it looked too once you started her up. All I could say was wow!
Old 05-29-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered

My Boats: Fearless 28
Default Run her open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 272bajadriver View Post
I'm without a boat right now but I'll definitely get back into boating. Your boat sounded as good as it looked too once you started her up. All I could say was wow!
272bajadriver, again, thank you for the complements. It's a shame that I must put mufflers back on her while she is in Canada. I also love how the engine sounds. Although the mid range acceleration is even more fun. Since you know the area, you'll understand when I say getting to the front of the line heading back into Bay Pines gets you out of the water first.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:34 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless010 View Post
272bajadriver, again, thank you for the complements. It's a shame that I must put mufflers back on her while she is in Canada. I also love how the engine sounds. Although the mid range acceleration is even more fun. Since you know the area, you'll understand when I say getting to the front of the line heading back into Bay Pines gets you out of the water first.

hahahaha I couldn't agree with you more!