Like Tree0Likes

Ft. Myers Offshore info?

Old 03-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

My Boats: 31' Active Thunder Performance Fish
Default Ft. Myers Offshore info?

I am interested in finding out information about Corporate membership with the club to be involved in the events and get a little exsposer to my local contracting company while contributing to the club charities.
I have sent two request for information on the site and have recieved no response? I know they and involved with OSO and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of getting in contact with someone.. Thanks in advance, Larry....
Old 03-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

My Boats: 32 Doug Wright, 21 Eagle

You came to the right place. Send a PM to Bobthebuilder he is the leader of our group.

Otherwise just show up to the run on April 2nd and talk to him at the lunch stop.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:51 PM
naplesimage.com
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Every One In Sight

Yeah, what Don said.

Larry, Bob is down in the islands right now, doing research.

I'm sure when he gets to the internet he will respond to you. The club is always ready to welcome new members and sponsors.

Hope to see the MagmaZebra on the next run!

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 03-21-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Thanks. Would I need a membership to be included in the run April 2nd? I plan on joining just want membership info first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng View Post
You came to the right place. Send a PM to Bobthebuilder he is the leader of our group.

Otherwise just show up to the run on April 2nd and talk to him at the lunch stop.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:00 PM
Registered

My Boats: 32 Doug Wright, 21 Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheer Insanity View Post
Thanks. Would I need a membership to be included in the run April 2nd? I plan on joining just want membership info first.
Print out a membership along with a check made out to Fort Myers Offshore and bring it along for the run. Next week Bob will be setting up a thread here talking about the run. Just post on that thread that you are a new memeber looking to make the run. Thats it, we are pretty easy around here.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered

I will have some friends in town (Family, old next door neighbors), but good chance you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
Yeah, what Don said.

Larry, Bob is down in the islands right now, doing research.

I'm sure when he gets to the internet he will respond to you. The club is always ready to welcome new members and sponsors.

Hope to see the MagmaZebra on the next run!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheer Insanity View Post
I am interested in finding out information about Corporate membership with the club to be involved in the events and get a little exsposer to my local contracting company while contributing to the club charities.
I have sent two request for information on the site and have recieved no response? I know they and involved with OSO and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of getting in contact with someone.. Thanks in advance, Larry....
Hi Larry and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I will send all the detail you need tomorrow morning. I had a very busy week before heading down to the Islands and some things just had to wait. I now have a good internet connection here in St Maarten and will be in touch.
Thanks for your interest and we will hope to see you on our April 2nd fun run to Naples.
Bob
Old 03-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Registered

My Boats: Nor-Tech 4300 V
Default April 2nd run

I will be running my boat that weekend, dont know the area boat mostly in miami, thought it would be fun to hook up on Saturday with you guys.
Let me know what i need to do to join in on the run if time permits, since i am picking up and running the boat for the first time sice being updated (Totally) at Nor-tech.
Also can you recommend a good Marina Nor-tech said tarpon Point? is that a good location?
Anything going on fri night?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punch it View Post
I will be running my boat that weekend, dont know the area boat mostly in miami, thought it would be fun to hook up on Saturday with you guys.
Let me know what i need to do to join in on the run if time permits, since i am picking up and running the boat for the first time sice being updated (Totally) at Nor-tech.
Also can you recommend a good Marina Nor-tech said tarpon Point? is that a good location?
Anything going on fri night?
I just posted event details in the Ft Myers Offshore section found under Boat Clubs here on OSO. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/f...keewaydin.html

Tarpon Point is awesome and convenient to where we start our runs. About 20 minutes to the Sanibel Bridge. No FMO club plans for Friday night but if you start a thread in the Ft Myers Offshore section I am sure some will come out and meet you. Lots of places to hang out on the water including Tarpon Point and several places at Ft Myers Beach.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Registered

My Boats: Nor-Tech 4300 V

Thanks for the info hope to see you guys.

Anyware to get 93 Octane in that area?