She talked me into a cruiser! >

She talked me into a cruiser!

Notices

She talked me into a cruiser!

Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Not enthused about the side view, but the cockpit and cabin made me interested. Love cockpit galleys. Sleeps six, not bad for a 30

http://www.fourwinns.com/model/V305/photos_video

Love the layout
Cool.

Not that I would spend 300k plus on a cruiser, but this is the most use of space I have ever seen, and twin BBC. Full bow rider, deck boat with a real full size cuddy underneath.

http://www.chaparralboats.com/2011/c...13&page=images
Old 04-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I see we had our eyes on the same boat .

I'm dying to see one in person. Nice to see someone's actually thinking outside the box at the boat companies now. For more of a cruising and sleepover boat, the new Four Winns is also pretty fantastic. Huge cabin/cockpit for a 30'.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
I see we had our eyes on the same boat .

I'm dying to see one in person. Nice to see someone's actually thinking outside the box at the boat companies now. For more of a cruising and sleepover boat, the new Four Winns is also pretty fantastic. Huge cabin/cockpit for a 30'.
Ya neat idea, just too much beam. I don;t ever want to lose the ability to trailer.

Waiting for someone hear to chime in a tell me to go somwhere else to chat, like bigfatuglycruiser.com
Old 04-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
Somebody done scared her so much she jumped plum out of the water.
Mat, was it your boat that instilled so much fear in her that she jumped out of the drink and ran for her life, LOL!!!

Way to go!!! That is certainly one wicked cool pic of a cruiser at speed.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
Waiting for someone hear to chime in a tell me to go somwhere else to chat, like bigfatuglycruiser.com
Don't feel like the Lone Stranger, one of my bud's welcomes me there while the other laughs at me, LOL!!!
And in the meanwhile I'm stuck somewhere here in the No Mans Land in between them.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 04-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

4bus- go to www.bigfatuglygalsncruisers.com

P.S. Call 272bajadriver. He has a sweet GREEN 330 for sale that would
look great in that turtle you just bought.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Ya neat idea, just too much beam. I don;t ever want to lose the ability to trailer.
Mine has a 10' beam and trailered no problem.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
Not mine, I'm the driver in the pic in my Checkmate.

Has this ever happened to you???

Here's the scenario.....

You stop at a red light in your brightly painted, loud, hot rod Mustang GT or Camaro - girlfriend in the passenger seat. A Saab turbo pulls up next to you with a yuppie driver, window up and AC running. He gives you the eye just before the light turns green...You figure this will be easy and you let the yuppie jump you out of the gate. Then as he's pulling you hard through second gear you grind the crap out of third while sweating bullets trying to get around the guy. Finally you barely pull ahead just before you get to the next light. Then, you make up some mechanical BS story to your girlfriend on why you didn't blow his azz clean off the road.

My dad was riding on the back seat that day on the poker run and he's 260#
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
HA! Pretty much the same thing happened to me. I know you all hate jet skis, but I took a girl out one afternoon on my Sea Doo RXP. I thought this was the fastest thing on the water! We used to meet by the damn near the evening and race at our small lake and nobody was even close. Well this one day I was hanging at the beach with a girlfriend and this lady who was probably 40+ and portly came up on some 3 seater sea doo. She kept checking my ski out and then asked me if I wanted to run them? I kinda laughed and said, I guess? So we pulled around by the dam and I thought I would be nice and give her a little jump and just blow her doors off. Well, she launched and I couldnt catch her! So we turned around and I told her lets race back, figuring I would launch hard and smoke her. We both left at the same time and she beat me by 3 lengths! I ended up cruising back to the beach with my tail btw my legs. That night I ordered a bigger SC and some other equipment but never saw her again.
Old 04-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have 18 foot of beam on mine the hull is certified for 49 passengers. For go fast, I can pull the 18 Donzi up on the lift. Who needs a little stabbin cabbin when you have 3 staterooms anyway?

For the engine buffs, it has 2 1271 TI's and 2 15kw gens in walk in engine rooms.

I would not apologize for having a cruiser.
Attached Thumbnails She talked me into a cruiser!-shelley-005.jpg  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Registered

Can't we just have the best of both worlds? http://www.thelifeofluxury.com/the-w...-luxury-yacht/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.