Like Tree0Likes

Mercury Racing NXT Drives...

Old 04-05-2011, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 47' GTX C/E Outerlimits

Does your mastercraft need a 80,000$ tilt trailer?

I was speaking in terms of what he had, not against Mastercraft, GREAT Ski boats!
Old 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Registered

My Boats: Outerlimits

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter42 View Post
Does your mastercraft need a 80,000$ tilt trailer?

I was speaking in terms of what he had, not against Mastercraft, GREAT Ski boats!
Great posts Pat! Its ok MC is just a poser......he doesnt have one!!
Old 04-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered

Quote:
No, because we'll then be told that we're under some kind of review for being rude to the "KID".

Just wait, someone is going to take his advice on something (a fool is born every day) then the excuse will be, oh cmon, who would ever listen to this guy...someone will do something stupid...and it'll all come back on everyone else but him.

He's a kid..he has no business on this board. If he kept his mouth shut and made constructive comments it'd be fine. He does not, he continually annoys everyone on here. I am all for knowledge, but he doesn't own a performance boat, he's still in high school, explain to me, when I'm supporting this site, spending $ to keep it going like every other great member, why I have to put up with idiots like this...

Don't give me that "well don't open the thread". I open the threads just to see what else this guy can possibly ask...he's gone systematically through every section on the board, next he'll be giving engine advice...

In one breath he asks questions, the next he boasts about things he supposedly knows about to other members who have REAL questions and want REAL answers from experienced boaters...

Sorry for the rant, but it's about time someone put this into perspective. OSO has only had a few of these people on here in the years it's been in operation, always loved it, but seriously..he's one kid, who cares...ban him or take his posting privileges away, maybe when he actually is in the sport, he can then comment on it..

It's like he's writing his final paper on performance boating and wants every piece of info he can extract, then once he has a tiny bit of info, he thinks he has the right to comment and give advice to others...

NOT TO MENTION HALF OF WHAT HE ASKS IS EASILY FOUND USING THE SEARCH BUTTON!

With all due respect MODS, cmon guys....

If this were DollaBill's world this wouldn't stand for two minutes....ha ha
Sad thing is I dont think he's a kid. Didnt he answer someone a month back that he could vote and drink ??

He's just goofy and annoying.

Banning him has been requested a few times. Goofy is allowed I guess.

If you tell him to phuck off you'll just get your post deleted.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

To everyone...this was too funny to pass up...

It's our pal...Pokerrun388...in full boating apparel...

In his all new Skater-Chair.....Mercury has out done themselves this time....1HP of PURE ADRENALINE....but wait, this is a custom "PECKERRUN EDITION" designed and built by himself. Do not be fooled by the technology, this is one fast ride...Guaranteed to out run goldfish and give you something to smile about....His extensive knowledge has made this the future of sport go-fast powerboats.

Debuting at the Alabama state prison boat show....38.8" of pure fury..

Piloting Our Craft is none other than..."The Pecker"....known for his days of swamp diving and bog chasing...this expericned driver has been to speeds up to 18mph. A true captain of captains, his command for speed is only humbled by the teeth in his mouth, how many times has he been humbled...we he's got 4 teeth, what's that tell you folks...

A man's man...

Last edited by WildThing47; 04-05-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL40SVX View Post
Great posts Pat! Its ok MC is just a poser......he doesnt have one!!
Mastercraft 240SC, the boat that got me addicted to boating.........
Old 04-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered

My Boats: Outerlimits

Quote:

In his all new Skater-Chair.....Mercury has out done themselves this time....1HP of PURE ADRENALINE....but wait, this is a custom "PECKERRUN EDITION" designed and built by himself. Do not be fooled by the technology, this is one fast ride...Guaranteed to out run goldfish and give you something to smile about....His extensive knowledge has made this the future of sport go-fast powerboats.

Piloting Our Craft is none other than..."The Pecker"....known for his days of swamp diving and bog chasing...this expericned driver has been to speeds up to 18mph. A true captain of captains, his command for speed is only humbled by the teeth in his mouth, how many times has he been humbled...we he's got 4 teeth, what's that tell you folks...

A man's man...
Now thats some funny sh*t right there! After the Alabama boat show its headed straight for Desert Storm 2011 for the street party and to compete for king of Havasu!! Plenty of pics and rides for everyone!!

Last edited by OL40SVX; 04-05-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Registered

My Boats: 28 Skater 2.5's

Quote:

A man's man...
Now thats priceless
Old 04-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered

My Boats: 28 Skater 2.5's

Quote:
No, because we'll then be told that we're under some kind of review for being rude to the "KID".

Just wait, someone is going to take his advice on something (a fool is born every day) then the excuse will be, oh cmon, who would ever listen to this guy...someone will do something stupid...and it'll all come back on everyone else but him.

He's a kid..he has no business on this board. If he kept his mouth shut and made constructive comments it'd be fine. He does not, he continually annoys everyone on here. I am all for knowledge, but he doesn't own a performance boat, he's still in high school, explain to me, when I'm supporting this site, spending $ to keep it going like every other great member, why I have to put up with idiots like this...

Don't give me that "well don't open the thread". I open the threads just to see what else this guy can possibly ask...he's gone systematically through every section on the board, next he'll be giving engine advice...

In one breath he asks questions, the next he boasts about things he supposedly knows about to other members who have REAL questions and want REAL answers from experienced boaters...

Sorry for the rant, but it's about time someone put this into perspective. OSO has only had a few of these people on here in the years it's been in operation, always loved it, but seriously..he's one kid, who cares...ban him or take his posting privileges away, maybe when he actually is in the sport, he can then comment on it..

It's like he's writing his final paper on performance boating and wants every piece of info he can extract, then once he has a tiny bit of info, he thinks he has the right to comment and give advice to others...

NOT TO MENTION HALF OF WHAT HE ASKS IS EASILY FOUND USING THE SEARCH BUTTON!

With all due respect MODS, cmon guys....

If this were DollaBill's world this wouldn't stand for two minutes....ha ha
You are 100% right on Mad Hatter... I still do not know the reason why they let Pecker Run continue on with the non sense..
Old 04-05-2011, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I decided to check threads started by this guy and he manages to get alot of replies. He is what he is but you people take the time out of your busy day to give him grief so who's ahead here? Think about it. It's entertaining that's for sure.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well, you have to answer him, because if anyone else is reading it, you don't want any mis-information forming....it's just the fact he does this, ALL THE TIME...

I got my laughs out of it....I'm just sick of reading his dumb ass posts...

After all, he is a "man's man"...