Old 05-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I used to blame all that kind of stuff on Reggie , guess there was more to it
Old 05-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja555
+ 1 ... All praise the mighty fountains.. Bulls**t... I'm glad he's gone from the sport... Little man , big mouth and a cheater...
Very inteligent quote....NOT

Get a clue man, read the posts it was a joke of an event, love him or hate him Reggies boats are stupid fast and he helped draw intrest in the sport, so like people said, it was the most entertaining thing of the weekend, so there for, like in the NFL right now, lets get football being played again and then worry about the PED problem. Catch my drift man? Didnt mean to be a dick, just saying my piece, you have a skater so its all good.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered

LOL and how Ironic is that video? I think the bigger problem is the big picture and that is: overal as a sport offshore racing is a JOKE!!! And that truly sucks cause I think all of us on here share the passion for the sport. Its a shame!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

man that sucks they should be banned from racing anywhere in 2011, and these doctors that do surgerys think there god or something. I hate the doc that replaced my knee from a big boston hospital. my knee is phucked. after 9 surgerys and replacement. ban these azzes.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont get it. They have the newest latest greatest stuff right? Why cheat? Like Boat Racing needs this BS.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+ 1 ... All praise the mighty fountains.. Bulls**t... I'm glad he's gone from the sport... Little man , big mouth and a cheater...
He has nothing to do with the company anymore and these last two races and you are talking trash about the man. Reggie won races by doing more testing and having more seat time than anyone else, I don't what these current clowns are doing.

Its like they are trying to prove they can win without Reggie, but they are skipping the R&D and ruining a good name very quickly. Idiots
Old 05-16-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rexcramer1
He has nothing to do with the company anymore and these last two races and you are talking trash about the man. Reggie won races by doing more testing and having more seat time than anyone else, I don't what these current clowns are doing.

Its like they are trying to prove they can win without Reggie, but they are skipping the R&D and ruining a good name very quickly. Idiots
Amen +1
Old 05-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

X2
Old 05-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't wait to see a new Xtranormal
Old 05-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ILMORdude
Dont get it. They have the newest latest greatest stuff right? Why cheat? Like Boat Racing needs this BS.
"You aren't trying if you aren't cheating" -Jim Rome

Do you guys get this wound up when nascar catches cheaters as well???

I though it was all part of racing not just boat racing.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.