Like Tree0Likes

Performance Boat Brokerage??

Old 05-31-2011, 09:31 PM
Registered

My Boats: 08 36 Spectre poker run

Good group of guys for sure. Props to Brett,Andy,Matt and the rest of the crew at PBB. Always been there to help when needed.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Registered
VIP Member

My Boats: None

They are obviously successful because they are willing to go above and beyond what is expected. Good for them!!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Registered

My Boats: Eliminator

It doesn't matter if today's ad says 38K, just keep the ad you saw for 30K and if you ready to buy it, if they want to sell the boat,then show them the ad you have for 30K, and they should honor that price, if they want to make the sale...... Good Luck!

In fact, if I saw them advertise the boat for 30K, I wouldnt even consider paying over that, no matter what they say.....Just like car dealers, always telling you that price was for last week... BS, I'd offer them 25K for the boat, there not selling much these days...

Last edited by PokerRun388; 05-31-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
It doesn't matter if today's ad says 38K, just keep the ad you saw for 30K and if you ready to buy it, if they want to sell the boat,then show them the ad you have for 30K, and they should honor that price, if they want to make the sale...... Good Luck!

In fact, if I saw them advertise the boat for 30K, I wouldnt even consider paying over that, no matter what they say.....Just like car dealers, always telling you that price was for last week... BS, I'd offer them 25K for the boat, there not selling much these days...
Do you even read all the posts before you comment? Brett responded stating the owner wanted to raise the price, they are a broker. Get it?
Old 05-31-2011, 11:55 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

My Boats: .......32............. ...............Active Thunder....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post

What you think really does not matter since you don't have 30k or 38k.

Its not an ad from Walmart. There is no start or end date for the price. It can be changed at will as long there is no contract.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: 1999 Checkmate 283 Convincor

The market will determine it's value.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarettes

First class all the way. My boat will be listed with them soon.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Registered

My Boats: 28 Powerplay - HP500

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbud35 View Post
Do you even read all the posts before you comment? Brett responded stating the owner wanted to raise the price, they are a broker. Get it?
While I normally don't care for the advice of someone who isn't really putting his money where his mouth is or has no actual experience.....I agree with him on this one.

I don't care that it ran great one weekend, I'm not upping my value of it by 33%! Does that mean it was expected to run like crap before and it was a surprise it didn't?

Not PBB's fault as a broker but I'd certainly call and tell them at the original price I'm a potential buyer, not at the new one. Even if the new price was in budget it'd probably sour me on it to see it go up.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Registered

My Boats: 36 Outlaw

Offer what you think it's worth and see what they say.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:38 PM
wgg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Donzi ZFX Daytona 370SS Formula Boston Whaler 36 Nor Tech
Default Pbb

They call it free enterprise Unless you had a contract the seller can raise his price just like he can lower it. If you dont like it dont pay it . Sounds like PBB is just the messenger, however they move a lot of boats so must be doing something right.

Last edited by wgg; 06-01-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling