Notices

K-Planes, post 2004

Old 06-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New K-Planes, post 2004

Does anyone have a newer set of K-Planes, post 2004, with the new bushings mounts who can measure the diameter of the cylinder shaft? I'm in the process of changing over my trim plates from an older set of 150S to newer 280S. Because the cylinder mounts were updated in 2004 and I have post-2004 280S Trim Plates, I either need to buy new cylinders or change the cylinder rods in my existing cylinders. None of the internal seal parts cross over between the old and new cylinders so I'm wondering if they changed the diameter of the cylinder rods.

Post-2004 K-Plane Change

Old Style Mount

Last edited by RickSE; 06-02-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Pins / plates

[QUOTE=RickSE;3418525]Does anyone have a newer set of K-Planes, post 2004, with the new bushings mounts who can measure the diameter of the cylinder shaft? I'm in the process of changing over my trim plates from an older set of 150S to newer 280S. Because the cylinder mounts were updated in 2004 and I have post-2004 280S Trim Plates, I either need to buy new cylinders or change the cylinder rods in my existing cylinders. None of the internal seal parts cross over between the old and new cylinders so I'm wondering if they changed the diameter of the cylinder rods.

I'm taking the pins out of my brand new 380's because I am installing the pins with the trim section included. So if you just need the stock new pins, I'll have a new set for sale.

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598
Old 06-03-2011, 05:29 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 159 Likes on 89 Posts

The piston rod is .750
Old 06-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
I'm taking the pins out of my brand new 380's because I am installing the pins with the trim section included. So if you just need the stock new pins, I'll have a new set for sale.
Thanks O.C.Barry, I have indicators though so I'll need the same pins you're installing.

Mbam, thanks for the number, just what I needed. I've yet to measure my older ones but I believe they're only 1/2" dia., so maybe they did change the cylinders.

Last edited by RickSE; 06-03-2011 at 03:17 PM.