Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Your state could be next!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/255174-your-state-could-next.html)

PhantomChaos 06-20-2011 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by nards444 (Post 3433661)
do the crime do the time. Dont do anything wrong and youll be fine. Has worked for me

The original post was that the guy got arrested for BUI under the premise of a safety check in his houseboat that was anchored for the night. Did I read that wrong?

nards444 06-20-2011 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 3433757)
The original post was that the guy got arrested for BUI under the premise of a safety check in his houseboat that was anchored for the night. Did I read that wrong?

Either way dude. I may have been fortunate in life, and as I look back theres a few things Ive gotten away with but for the most part I don't put my self in the situation to get into trouble that includes not being in the wrong place, the wrong time, or with the wrong people.

I more of less was commenting on the whole attitude of this law is BS and we can have fun anymore, cry cry cry. Maybe Im a lame dick, but I have a boat, drink and have fun like the rest of you, but have never worried about DUI.

PhantomChaos 06-20-2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by nards444 (Post 3433827)
Either way dude. I may have been fortunate in life, and as I look back theres a few things Ive gotten away with but for the most part I don't put my self in the situation to get into trouble that includes not being in the wrong place, the wrong time, or with the wrong people.

I more of less was commenting on the whole attitude of this law is BS and we can have fun anymore, cry cry cry. Maybe Im a lame dick, but I have a boat, drink and have fun like the rest of you, but have never worried about DUI.

Huh? Do you need it spelled out?

Baja_342 06-20-2011 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by nards444 (Post 3433827)

444 and 4402 must circle jerk together, I mean boat together in NY:grinser010:

Planetwarmer 06-21-2011 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Baja_302 (Post 3433920)
444 and 4402 must circle jerk together, I mean boat together in NY:grinser010:

:drink::lolhit::drink:

both from NY, both signed on May of 2010.........