Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Your state could be next!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/255174-your-state-could-next.html)

Interceptor 06-17-2011 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Fountain4402 (Post 3431551)
Yup a 29 fountain with 350's, good job mindless monkey actually has six cylinders in it and goes 25mph. A little 22ft scarab, joke man hope you take it out of you backyard pond some day, cheap ass chit. When you wanna be a big boy buy a real boat, but I know how it is you make just enough to get buy, and this is what you can do to get out on the water, thats fine. Enough with you its like talking to a hyped up 7th grader. In meantime go back into the whole you belong.

Obviously you know these statements will follow you on this website for a long time, especially if you ever need some help.
ed

articfriends 06-17-2011 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Fountain4402 (Post 3431357)
You dont listen or pay attention must be little mans syndrome in a little boat. Either way I didnt say a lawyer wasnt needed in every case I said cases where they dont have anything on you. Ie somebody calls because they think they saw you steal something, or a case where police just have a hunch,

In your case the police could have probable cause because they were watching you. And second you denied a breath test, which at that point is an automatic arrest. At which time they would probably get a warrant for your blood most likely. Which would show wether you were drunk or not. In this case I would reccommend a lawyer. But if you only had two and had been sitting out all day I would have just taken the test and been on my way. So I didnt say every case, only cases where they didnt have anything on you.

Funny you mention the volunteering to blow the PBT, I have done this MANY times and was always legal. 10 plus years ago the bay county sheriff got breathalyzers for there water patrol and they were determined to make every boater they came across submit , it was blatant harassment BUT it saved lot of wasted time to just do it as you were guaranteed to get pulled over if they didn't have another boat tied to them as you passed and they wanted everyone to play there stupid game anyways. They went so far as to sit outside of hooters and pull every boat over as it left the dock for a "safety" inspection. I was part of a group that came together in a harassment lawsuit, it never got to court before the Sheriff declared there would be no more boater harassment in his town if you weren't doing anything wrong, Smitty

Fountain4402 06-17-2011 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by articfriends (Post 3431564)
Funny you mention the volunteering to blow the PBT, I have done this MANY times and was always legal. 10 plus years ago the bay county sheriff got breathalyzers for there water patrol and they were determined to make every boater they came across submit , it was blatant harassment BUT it saved lot of wasted time to just do it as you were guaranteed to get pulled over if they didn't have another boat tied to them as you passed and they wanted everyone to play there stupid game anyways. They went so far as to sit outside of hooters and pull every boat over as it left the dock for a "safety" inspection. I was part of a group that came together in a harassment lawsuit, it never got to court before the Sheriff declared there would be no more boater harassment in his town if you weren't doing anything wrong, Smitty

I would agree that is harrassment but they will just do everybody, if they do everybody then it''s not harrassment. Just like when they do it with cars and blockades on the side of the road.

We can what if and strategize this to death. My intial response was for the whiners to stop whining. And Ill leave it off at this. If you do the right thing, 99% of the time the police will leave you alone and the one 1% of the time they dont leave you alone as long as you cooperate they will probably still leave you alone. I don't always like it but there are rules and are random checks, thats how it is, nothing you or I can do that will change it. Most of the people on here arent even from OK, so who cares. And for the lawyers out there congrats, some of you are worth a lot some of you arent, just like any other profession. And my biggest advice for anybody facing the police or charges is to keep your mouth SHUT. Notice I did not say to NOT cooperate with them, name, DL, basic info and thats it. Of course theres going to be my buddy said and what if, but let me tell you Ive drank and drank alot, but guess what never been pulled over wanna know why, more than one beer I dont drive at all. Im not perfect but it goes with any law, if you dont speed you wont get pulled over for it, its the same thing with drinking.

Interceptor I have no problem with you or anybody else here. I like others opinions and agree and disagree with others and probably vice versa. There are some squirrels on here that just like to add to the fire and chirp in just to chirp in and really dont have much to say whether it be right or wrong you know who you are.

scarab63 06-17-2011 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain4402 (Post 3431551)
Yup a 29 fountain with 350's, good job mindless monkey actually has six cylinders in it and goes 25mph. A little 22ft scarab, joke man hope you take it out of you backyard pond some day, cheap ass chit. When you wanna be a big boy buy a real boat, but I know how it is you make just enough to get buy, and this is what you can do to get out on the water, thats fine. Enough with you its like talking to a hyped up 7th grader. In meantime go back into the whole you belong.

And PS nobody wants an old 22ft with nothing in it, scrap it or make into a backyard flower garden.

Your right it is a little 22' but notice in my add that it says everything is SOLID? Haha! Also just to prove how you handle things... notice how I'm just dogging on your punky fountain, and not fountains as a whole. I'm smart enough to know that would bite me in the azz. I like fountains, scarabs, and any boat. Big or small so long as they're SOLID!I'm going to buy another boat next week, and guess what I'm experienced.enough to do a personal inspection on it before the sale!
Your also correct about my finances. I make enough to get by comfortably and throw some cash at a boat. Which I would also guess is the case of many OSO ers.

Since when are 25 yr old mp's at the top of the pay scale?

And finally I'm glad I struck a nerve. You handled yourself very rationally and diplomatically!
Retard

Fountain4402 06-17-2011 12:28 PM

25 year old Mp, you couldnt be more wrong, and maybe I was an officer which pays pretty dang good there guy. I am no longer in the military and not 25, which wouldnt matter anyways. Again skipping around the issues like a mindless monkey because you have nothing, get a education or a job bro, you might get a little smarter not much but a little. Solid I dont really care, who would want that dinghy, give a me a break. And you cant look at something when you arent even in the same country can you. You know what it cost more money to fix my fountain that what that raft of yours is worth, so Im done with you little troll, trust me scrap that pile of your while your ahead. For somebody that is almost 50 I would think you might be a little wiser, but I guess not. Your not worth the time anymore, this was one fun while it lasted but time to stop messing with a 1st grader, se ya.

scarab63 06-17-2011 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain4402 (Post 3431634)
25 year old Mp, you couldnt be more wrong, and maybe I was an officer which pays pretty dang good there guy. I am no longer in the military and not 25, which wouldnt matter anyways. Again skipping around the issues like a mindless monkey because you have nothing, get a education or a job bro, you might get a little smarter not much but a little. Solid I dont really care, who would want that dinghy, give a me a break. And you cant look at something when you arent even in the same country can you. You know what it cost more money to fix my fountain that what that raft of yours is worth, so Im done with you little troll, trust me scrap that pile of your while your ahead. For somebody that is almost 50 I would think you might be a little wiser, but I guess not. Your not worth the time anymore, this was one fun while it lasted but time to stop messing with a 1st grader, se ya.

Ok sorry. Your right

Fountain4402 06-17-2011 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by scarab63 (Post 3431644)
Ok sorry. Your right

im burrying the hatchet with you. Whats done is done. Ill leave you alone and vice versa. have a good weekend

scarab63 06-17-2011 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain4402 (Post 3431662)
im burrying the hatchet with you. Whats done is done. Ill leave you alone and vice versa. have a good weekend

I was being sarcast. I'm done because its taking away from this thread. It was easy to prove how immature, inexperienced, and retarded you really are though. Now back to my ' whole' ....oh ya its spelled hole retard. Go gun some beers and hop on your lawn mower , and ill hope for the best.
Mike

Strip Poker 388 06-17-2011 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by articfriends (Post 3431564)

Hooooters on the water? That would be nice:D

HiPerf2000 06-17-2011 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 (Post 3431716)
Hooooters on the water? That would be nice:D

we used to have a hooters on the water.......until....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...t-hooters.html