Notices

Windship

Old 06-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm about to kick your ass by 3db. How you like them apples??
Old 06-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I doubt anyone would be walking bare foot on it unless you want blisters. I would think you would roast in the interior also.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered

Yeh I'm Sure They Didn't Think About That Before
They Spent 8months + And 1 Mil +
Oh Wait Boat Shoes Yeh That's The Ticket
Old 06-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Registered

Default Windship

Windship-windship1-4.jpgThe boat has reverse cycle A/C and heat. Heat for those cool mornings and A/C for the hot days idling in and out. The A/C will cool the cockpit and / or the cabin. Sticky socks cure the hot deck issue, but your right, you have to like black vehicles to own them and keep em looking right.

Thanks for the compliments, I am quite pleased with the final result of what I call my newest child.

She was born on December 9, 2010, weighed 12,400 lbs. and was 48 feet long. She is a very strong girl!
Old 06-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

None of these photos really do the paint job justice. There are subtle background accents that you can only see up close. It is amazing.

What is the story behind the name "Windship"?
Old 06-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Phantom1
None of these photos really do the paint job justice. There are subtle background accents that you can only see up close. It is amazing.

I asked him when he was in Chattanooga at our poker run and he said that everything he owns makes wind one way or another, hence wind ship
Old 06-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kellyshooty
I doubt anyone would be walking bare foot on it unless you want blisters. I would think you would roast in the interior also.
I would think silver is not nearly as hot as black or blue. I had silver black and red seats in my boat. The seat bottoms were silver and I had no complaints about hot seats from anyone who rode with me.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by windship
Attachment 451710The boat has reverse cycle A/C and heat. Heat for those cool mornings and A/C for the hot days idling in and out. The A/C will cool the cockpit and / or the cabin. Sticky socks cure the hot deck issue, but your right, you have to like black vehicles to own them and keep em looking right.

Thanks for the compliments, I am quite pleased with the final result of what I call my newest child.

She was born on December 9, 2010, weighed 12,400 lbs. and was 48 feet long. She is a very strong girl!
Well not many new members have made a statement like you have.

Welcome to OSO Mr. Windship!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Cool boat, glad YOU are happy with the colors. After all it is YOUR boat and YOU paid for it.
That being said, would you change anything about it now that you've got some seat time?
Old 06-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Phantom1

He's probly an ex-blowboater lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.