ENABLER
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rest in peace my brother.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 178 Likes on 66 Posts

Rest in peace High Life. You died doing what you loved.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I cannot believe this- I am stunned. I just spoke to Mike last Thursday. Mike was without question a great guy and he loved that boat. He took my friend and me on a ride about a month ago. Please pray for Mike and pray for his friend's recovery.
Matt
Old 07-18-2011, 09:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

God Bless all. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone, I'm so sorry.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Registered

WOW so sad to hear. Just stunned. I had spoken with Mike numerous times and always been a great guy to talk to. I know he was looking forward to running the Long Island race. RIP boating brother
Old 07-18-2011, 09:41 AM
Registered

Those comments are just too damn stupid.
Sad and tragic is what this is.
RIP.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Registered

Yes that was me (skytech67) on the Yahoo news page, it enraged me to so many stupid, irresponsibe, insensitive and unrelated comments to the news article that I lashed out. I still think 1/2 the people on their are 1/2 educated, I'll stand by that one. Thank you all for your concern, kind words and understanding.

Originally Posted by 36Tango
I don't know how accurate this is, but it was on a blog posted on Yahoo News. Very sad indeed. Rest in peace.

To all the 1/2 educated jack offs posting on this story, the victim is my father, his friend the owner of the boat is dead, LAY OFF!!! It's easy to sit back and make jokes about someone else's situation. They were racing yes, with another speed boat, and from what I gather the one boat crossed in front of their boat and the bow or their bow dove under their wake tipping them over bow first then smashing into pieces on impact throwing my father and his friend from the boat.As far as how ANYTHING political has to do with this incident take your OBAMA #$%$ to another blog and go hang yourselves for not having a once of compassion for anyone but yourself. My father is in critical condition, expected to undergo several facial reconstruction surgeries and has to live with the fact that a good friend of his died. SHOW SOME FRIGGIN RESPECT PEOPLE!!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skytech67
Yes that was me (skytech67) on the Yahoo news page, it enraged me to so many stupid, irresponsibe, insensitive and unrelated comments to the news article that I lashed out. I still think 1/2 the people on their are 1/2 educated, I'll stand by that one. Thank you all for your concern, kind words and understanding.
Skytech67 Try not to let those morons bother you. They are probably losers who have nothing going on in there life, so they have to talk that way online to make themselves feel better about thier worthless lives.

We know who Mike was and we know that he was a great guy. I had someone close pass away last year and Jackoffs posted negative stuff online. I understand how enraged you are, just try not to let it take away from tending to your dad or remembering Mike.

Id like to see any one of those morons say that stuff in front of the guys on this board!

The important thing now is getting your Dad better and staying positive for his sake.

also keep an eye on everything they do in the hospital they are human and make mistakes too, only a family member will make sure the best care is given, so question everything and make sure your dad gets the best care possible.

You have lots of freinds here now who care, and we're hoping for the best for him!
Old 07-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Registered

i was with your dad all day saturday. it was the first time i had met him but he seemed to be the life of the party, he was a ton of fun, he had his remarks for everything and i couldnt stop laughing with him. he introduced him self as ed (with a lower case e) lol we talked about our gun collections, he talked about going dancing on that night, he made fun of how clean my boat was, he was just a down right nice guy and i wish him the best.
please keep me informed on how he is doing and him as well as the rest of your family and mikes are in my thoughts and prayers.
i want you to know that i do not think this was anyones fault, i honestly believe the boat just could not handle the power or beatings it had over its 30+ year life span but had mike know that he would have never pushed it and put your dads life or his at risk.
i hope your dad is ok and again please keep me informed.

[email protected]
Old 07-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered

I'm the one who replied to your comment defending you. (EJS) I thought it was the least I could do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.