Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Blondie & Fresh Trip to Loto >

Blondie & Fresh Trip to Loto

Notices

Blondie & Fresh Trip to Loto

Old 06-04-2002, 05:22 PM
ssherman

I will get the film ready sounds like a photo shoot on Jesse james tell blondie to bring the cow girl hat

Old 06-04-2002, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The Shoot-out could be a plan for me also.......to soon to tell yet ...any chance of finding a room or slip ?
Old 06-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Labor Day it is!

Sounds good! Can't wait to see you guys again. Call us if you need any help with accomodations.

You made a good choice. Last Labor Day was a total BLAST!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2002, 06:59 PM
Registered

Miss Amy, can you tell me how to get there from New Jersey? Maybe I can get the Skaterfest people to do a Road Trip.
Philip
Old 06-04-2002, 07:24 PM
Registered

Philip,

Great idea! That would be awesome. I am not sure of directions, but LutzParty could probably help you. I'll have him e-mail you, or if you have MapQuest or something similar you could try that. It is located in Osage Beach, MO.
Old 06-04-2002, 08:47 PM
Registered

OMG OMG OMG

I cant believe your coming to loto.......well yes I can. I knew you two couldnt stay away from a good party.

The pole and the rope lights will definitely resurface for your trip out. As for the lemon drop shots.............so I forgot a little ingredient. Audio sure liked them. LOL. And since I got NO shots in Havasu, I am sorry to say Amy but I think I will take the first of the lemon drop shots, as a matter of fact I may just have to take two of them perhaps from two different launch sites maybe a west coaster and then a midwest coaster.

Im sure you guys want to ride in a boat that goes faster than the LutzParty but you are more than welcome to party on our deck

Are you going to stop and pick up Nort, Tank, Kelly and the rest of the west coast gang too? They all need to experience LOTO. IM certain the water will clear a bit by then as well.

Old 06-05-2002, 12:01 AM
OCBlondie

Lutz, We can't wait to finally see LOTO after so many stories and photos I'm sure it will be a blast Great idea about the first shot start with the best. Ha Ha (No offence Miss Amy)

We will try and round up Nort, Tank & Kelly I don't think that will be to hard. I have seen them do some pretty crazy things to PARTY !!!!

OCB

Old 06-05-2002, 12:06 AM
Registered

No offense taken blondie. I don't have near the launching pad to offer as you do.

But, I have perfected the upside downy thingy on the pole, so there! hehehe

Round up all the rest of the crew and bring em with ya....especially ole Norty!
Old 06-05-2002, 12:10 AM
OCBlondie

Miss Amy, You will have to give some pole lessons since you learned from a pro

OCB

Old 06-05-2002, 12:15 AM
Registered

LOL Blondie! I only know a few tricks, but I'd be happy to teach them to you!

In all seriousness Jill...I can't wait to see you guys again. I promise you a gauranteed good time! August is just too friggin long to wait!

It's gonna be a Partay!!

Quick Reply: Blondie & Fresh Trip to Loto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.