Skater 46 - Freedom US1

Old 07-25-2011, 10:29 PM
  #1  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,228
Smile Skater 46 - Freedom US1

Hey Jim, I was wondering how the Skater 46 is coming along with the new paint, etc....

Can't wait too see updated pics of the new design, when/if you have time to post any, when it's completed....

I hope we will see the 46 at Skaterfest LOTO next month..!!!

...........
PokerRun388 is offline  
Old 07-26-2011, 04:34 AM
  #2  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South N.J
Posts: 812
Default

dont you ask anything other than , got any pics or how fast?
Baja555 is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 06:33 PM
  #3  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Keytime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derby, KS
Posts: 2,878
Default

All forum BS aside... if it wasn't on Grand for Ugly's, I'm guessing it's coming down to the wire for Skaterfest.
Keytime is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 01:03 PM
  #4  
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Posts: 972
Default

I saw it pulling into Grand Sunday afternoon as i was leaving,I would imagine its headed to LOTO as we speak!
Mac is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 01:06 PM
  #5  
Registered
 
JasonSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 4,333
Default

Originally Posted by Mac View Post
I saw it pulling into Grand Sunday afternoon as i was leaving,I would imagine its headed to LOTO as we speak!
Yup, Tyson & Trista are loaded up & truckin'. Word has it he has his foot hard on the pedal. Son,nevermind them brakes, gonna let it all hang out cuz they have a run to make.
JasonSmith is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 01:11 PM
  #6  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Keytime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derby, KS
Posts: 2,878
Default

Originally Posted by JasonSmith View Post
Yup, Tyson & Trista are loaded up & truckin'. Word has it he has his foot hard on the pedal. Son,nevermind them brakes, gonna let it all hang out cuz they have a run to make.
"(North)east bound and down, loaded up and truckin'..."

Keytime is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 01:21 PM
  #7  
Registered
 
JasonSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 4,333
Default

Originally Posted by Keytime View Post
"(North)east bound and down, loaded up and truckin'..."

T said so far smokey bear hasn't been tail-grabbin' his a$$, Fred hasn't needed to go swimming......
I do know there is beer aboard. Not sure if its Coors or not. I believe the bill was left to "Big" Jim Lee Burdette.
JasonSmith is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 01:30 PM
  #8  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Keytime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derby, KS
Posts: 2,878
Default

Originally Posted by JasonSmith View Post
T said so far smokey bear hasn't been tail-grabbin' his a$$, Fred hasn't needed to go swimming......
I do know there is beer aboard. Not sure if its Coors or not. I believe the bill was left to "Big" Jim Lee Burdette.
Tyson picking up the beer...

"Send bill to Big Enos Burdette; B, B-r, B-u-r... hell, I got to go! "
Keytime is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 04:29 PM
  #9  
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 323
Default

Originally Posted by Keytime View Post
Tyson picking up the beer...

"Send bill to Big Enos Burdette; B, B-r, B-u-r... hell, I got to go! "
hahaha.. Going to have to make sure and grab that one for the road trip up in the truck now...
VortechSS is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 04:42 PM
  #10  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Keytime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derby, KS
Posts: 2,878
Default

Originally Posted by VortechSS View Post
hahaha.. Going to have to make sure and grab that one for the road trip up in the truck now...
Tyson probably had one of them E-Dockers running decoy in their fancy sports car, too.
Keytime is offline  

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser