Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please. >

HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

Notices

HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

Old 07-28-2011, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.

ok, heres what i have going on. i came up with an idea for a memorial charity for Mike Spirito who passed in a boat accident july 16. mike was a huge part of our boating community. he was a very nice man and knew his stuff about boating.
i came up with a sticker idea that anyone who knew mike or anyone who wants to donate can do so. i went to ad pro in peabody and he put my idea on paper and this is what we have.

sticker is about 3 inches by 4 inches and its printed vinyl. sticker is based on the name of his boat which was a magnum and it was his pride and joy. the logo is magnums with his boat/ nickname in the middle.

i got the blessing from mikes family to move forward with my idea.

i will be selling these stickers for 8 to 10 months, i opened a new account in my name and i will be putting all the money into this account. during the time i am selling these i will be in touch with mikes family and try to come up with the best charity to donate all profits to.
all the time etc will be free from myself i will collect no money from this besides to pay for the stickers and to pay for shipping them. every other penny will go in the account to donate

i am going to try to figure out what we are going to do with the money threw the sale, it will either go to the boys and girls club or if we get a run together for mikes memorial next year we will donate to a different charity depending on what his kids want to do or what charity the certain run donates to.
either way this will go towards a good cause and for a very good man.
i put them on my truck and my boat, also have a few others on other boats. i also put one on my tool box and my beer fridge, these are good for what ever you want. i will make the first $25 donate for these stickers.

i will be selling these as

1 sticker for $5.00

3 stickers for $13
5 stickers for $20

above price includes shipping

if you want more then 5 we will talk
checks will be made out to me, i will not be doing pay pal because of the fee that it would incur, i would like to have the best profit for the donation as possible. checks can be mailed
co. mike spirito
R. Brad Noyes
14 R Aberdeen Ave
Peabody MA 01960

and made out to

Raymond b Noyes
please include shipping address, full name, and amount of stickers you would like.
i will be shipping stickers once a week so i do not have to run to the post office every day (remember this is all non profit for me and i have a business to run while im doing this) so once a week i will put all orders in the mail and checks will not be deposited until the shipping goes out.

please help me get this going and lets make this a nice donation for Mike, im sure he would love it.
if you would like to donate more that would be great.
Thanks to ad pro for the fast turn around time on the stickers. i was able to drop some off for mikes family at his wake and they loved them

happy boating.
Brad (NOYZEE)

any questions please e mail me @
[email protected]

info on mike can be seen here

http://www.patriotledger.com/answerb...y-children-say
Old 07-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Registered

awesome job
Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Registered

Mailing check today!!! Very nice
Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Registered

ill up the deal as well. first 3 people to send checks for 5 or more stickers (i will go by post marks on the envelope) will get a free Noyzee Racing t-shirt!!!!!!!!! this is on my, none of the donation will come out for the t shirt.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Registered

i'll go one more. first 3 people to send a check for 3 or more i will throw in a free Noyzee Racing sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Done.....
Thank you...
Ken and Dan...
Old 07-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Noyzee- let me know if you need a batch of stickers made up. I will take care of it!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:47 AM
Registered

Received 1,832 Likes on 717 Posts

Nicely done sir and thanks for doing it!
Check goes out today.
Gary
Old 07-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Registered

thanks guys, i hope this works out good for us. im sure anything is better then nothing.
thanks again.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Nicely Done Noyzee! I will have to send a check come monday..
When I logged on OSO that day, I had to take a screen shot of the page....
Attached Thumbnails HIGH LIFE charity stickers! RIP MIKE. check it out please.-mikespirito.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.