Jobbienooner Time (boobies) >

Jobbienooner Time (boobies)

Notices

Jobbienooner Time (boobies)

Old 06-07-2002, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Rob,
I definitly agree that Muskamoot would be better. It really has gotten out of control that last couple of years.

BoatChic,
That sucks that you have to leave early ! Kym might not even go because she has to leave early ...some sort of recital thing for her daughter. So that means I can run wild !!!!

Milord ,
You should trailer over here that way we can all leave together. and tie up together.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chuck - It's Paula's wedding shower, she was out for jobbienooner last couple years and didn't think twice about it this year.
If I go out it may be difficult to get someone to leave and get me back to my vehicle.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:37 PM
Registered

Last year, the second I put my boat in gear, I was pulled over, the first question they asked was "How much have you had to dring today"? Luckily I gave them the correct answer..."not a drop, I'm driving".My friends in the macomb county Marine divisoion said this year is going to be even more strictly enforced, with more patrols as well, so be sure to spread the word not to get drunk if you are the driver. They laughed at how wasted my passengers were, Something about 10 gallons of liquor with fruit soaking in it overnight I guess... Play it safe and have fun!!!

The partys were alot smaller then, maybee 75 boats, all Jobbie's too (like me) but never any conflicts, just good times and lots of framiliar faces from work. Last year I think I only saw a handfull of people from work at the party, but everyone I asked said they went, just too many people now to find anyone. I didn't see either of the guys that started the party 20 some years ago, but they were there too...

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 06-07-2002 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

26Scarab, Is that the island that's just around the corner from "Muskamoot Bay" where we hung out last year when I came over to visit you guys with Audacity at St.Clair Shores? The pictures posted here look familiar to me as I was following Joe (Audacity) it looks like the same island that went flying by in our boats----is that the same place? I'm not really into the WILD partying kind of stuff, but it looked like a cool place just to hang out and relax.

Last edited by KAAMA; 06-07-2002 at 03:41 PM.
Old 06-07-2002, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kaama,
Yes, that is the island. Actually where you guys ended up last year (Muskamoot) is a better place , no boat wakes and if you want to tone it down you can anchor a ways off.
It seems like there are always fights and stuff on Gull

I'm leaving for your side of the state in an hour and a half.
Tommorrow should be a great time !
Old 06-07-2002, 06:49 PM
Registered

It sounds good to me. Is there a way to figure out who is who?? a certain meeting sopt ???
Old 06-08-2002, 11:57 AM
Registered

I am pulling out of the DNR launch on the clinton river hopfully by 8am, Then I like to raft off just offshore on the north end, kind of between harsens island and gull. That's where the water stays the calmest and it's the safest spot to raft off. I've seen some serious damage on boats when people try to raft off on the channel side between seaway and gull when a huge cruiser comes thru and leaves a big wake headed towards shore.
Old 06-09-2002, 11:26 AM
packinair

Chuck : give me a buzz and let me know the plan. I would rather raft off you guys then have some drunk chouder dick mess my boat all up

Old 06-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So who's in this year? We are hitting Jobbie on June 22nd and then going over to Muscamoot Bay for Saturday have a bunch of friends coming form out of state looking to have a goodtime let me know if your going to be either place either day.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Registered

I may be out there, not sure yet, be out Saturday for sure!!