Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Power boats not allowed at public marina (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/260791-power-boats-not-allowed-public-marina.html)

fantastixvoyage 08-22-2011 09:34 AM

#84! Not even from the same state but understand its importance. One thing these last few years have taught me is the government has made it perfectly clear they have their own agenda and are NOT there for the good of the people. Anything I can do in attempt to limit this b.s. I'm all for.

Literally takes 10 seconds.

Interceptor 08-22-2011 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3485272)
#84! Not even from the same state but understand its importance. One thing these last few years have taught me is the government has made it perfectly clear they have their own agenda and are NOT there for the good of the people. Anything I can do in attempt to limit this b.s. I'm all for.

Literally takes 10 seconds.

Is this the government or a few of the club members deciding to make their own rules ?

Cash Bar 08-22-2011 10:49 AM

#86, which is ironic, as that has ALWAYS been my number in sports. Good Luck !!

fantastixvoyage 08-22-2011 10:51 AM

"Target: Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Army Corp of EngineersRegion: United States of AmericaShare now:

Background (Preamble):
The parking lot, restrooms and pump out station at the Alum Creek Sailboat Marina are public facilities.

These facilities are not accessible to the boating public from the waterways.
Petition:
We, the undersigned, call on the Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Army Corp of Engineers to mandate courtesy docks at the Alum Creek Sailing Association for public access to the restroom and parking lot."

fantastixvoyage 08-22-2011 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3485366)
"Target: Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Army Corp of EngineersRegion: United States of AmericaShare now:

Background (Preamble):
The parking lot, restrooms and pump out station at the Alum Creek Sailboat Marina are public facilities.

These facilities are not accessible to the boating public from the waterways.
Petition:
We, the undersigned, call on the Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Army Corp of Engineers to mandate courtesy docks at the Alum Creek Sailing Association for public access to the restroom and parking lot."

Looks like blowboters trying to claim public facilities as their own...

Cash Bar 08-22-2011 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage (Post 3485368)
Looks like blowboters trying to claim public facilities as their own...

Do sailboats have PLUGS? I know a few guys with re-breather systems that like a good time. :eek::evilb:

haulinit 08-22-2011 11:00 AM

Padraig 08-22-2011 11:06 AM

Done number 91

Wasted Income 08-22-2011 11:58 AM

Dean Ferry 08-22-2011 12:03 PM

Done!