Notices

Tyson vs Lewis

Old 06-07-2002, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, Okay. I admit it. I like country music. Is that the first step to recovery? LOL!!!!
Old 06-07-2002, 02:35 PM
blackhawk

I USED to love boxing. But the sport is definitely corrupt. Especially the heavyweight class, which is where the money is! Mr. Don King has definitely had a big part in ruining it. I don't watch boxing near as much as I used to just because it is too damn corrupt and money hungry. Want to see some good boxing? Check out a couple of no-name middleweights with damn good records trying to make a name for themselves. I followed Roy Jones Jr. for quite some time but he started getting boring after awhile.

As far as Tyson goes, I hope Lewis hits him so hard that his head literally comes off his shoulders and hits Don King in the side of the head and they are both lying there dead.

Whoa, ot a little carried away!

Old 06-07-2002, 02:37 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Too much politics involved with Tyson. How does a con get out of jail and go straight to a title bout??? Its not supposed to happen! But flash enough cash and things will get done. been proven time and time again throughout history......sad isint it? BUt hey as long at its a good fight and they beat the snot out of each other then bring it on!!!!.........(I wont be paying to watch it though!) heheh

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 06-07-2002, 02:41 PM
Registered

Hey Sean, just giving ya' a hard time to liven up the Friday discussions. When you live in Nashville, TN (like me) everyone just assumes you're a country fan.
Old 06-07-2002, 02:49 PM
Allan4

eyezlee, hahahahaaa......good idea, but for someone from "Broken Arrow-Me Sit On Porch And Watch Dogs Hump and Buffalo Graze While Wife, Shooting Limb, Cook Rabbit" OK, well, I think you need to double think your situation.....unless of course you are an OSU fan.......

Old 06-07-2002, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

we all know that boxing is probably the most corrupt professional sport there is, we all know how much of a nut case Tyson is, we all know don king carries enough weight to do whatever he wants, but all of that is beside the point. we are talking about LEWIS vs. TYSON!!!!!!!!

Lewis will have to come out and take an aggressive approach with tyson, which he is not known for doing. if he doesn't rattle tyson in the first two rounds, the ball is in tyson's court. face it, tyson throws a stronger and quicker punch than lewis. not to mention he has a jaw that will withstand some hard strikes. lewis has the advantage with his reach. he is much taller, which has always posed a problem with tyson. tyson does not feel that comfortable against taller opponents. if lewis can keep tyson at a distance and not allow him to throw his power punches from the inside, the fight could be a toss-up. lewis must force tyson to play his game, not the other way around. we all know that tyson is not going for a decision in this one.....he wants a knock out! i pick tyson in round three w/ a KO. there you have it.....
Old 06-07-2002, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
eyezlee, hahahahaaa......good idea, but for someone from "Broken Arrow-Me Sit On Porch And Watch Dogs Hump and Buffalo Graze While Wife, Shooting Limb, Cook Rabbit" OK, well, I think you need to double think your situation.....unless of course you are an OSU fan.......

Now that took some thinkin'!!
Old 06-07-2002, 03:01 PM
Registered

Originally posted by jbrauer
Hey Sean, just giving ya' a hard time to liven up the Friday discussions. When you live in Nashville, TN (like me) everyone just assumes you're a country fan.
No problem!!!! Things were getting a little dull!!! Have a great weekend!!!
Old 06-07-2002, 03:10 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

If Tyson doesn't have control of the fight by the 4th round .... I wouldn't be suprised to see something as crazy as a choke hold .... or, straight pounding to the nads .... at the very minimum, a broken arm.

Tyson is frickin' nuts ... expect the worst
Old 06-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Allan4
WHAT? Double think my situation? You must've had your head up Bob Huggins' ass too long. For if you had a map and knew how to read it, you'd see that B.A. is a suburb of Tulsa. You know Tulsa, the team that took your Bearcats out the last time you thought you were going to win it. What was that guy's name? Kenyon Martin?

No OSU here unless you mean Ohio State for taking that dumbass John Cooper out of here. NOPE, I'm on OU football fan. We're preseason number 1!

Oh yeah, keep thinking Oklahoma is full of cowboys and indians.

Quick Reply: Tyson vs Lewis

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.