Notices

Nordic Heat 28

Old 08-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

yeh, and one with big power really sets the stage.

Bob

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
You know your going to be screwed if you go for a ride on that Heat right.....Hahahaha
Old 08-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bobl
yeh, and one with big power really sets the stage.

Bob
My undoing was a 90mph rage dancing on the prop....
Old 08-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by will22
I understand what you are saying, however, the price for adding more pics gets very steep on boattrader - as in $100for only 3 pics vs $50 for 1...i listed my boat there too and opted to just put 1 pic as well...i figured if they were serious about the boat they would contact me and i could flood them with as many pics of the boat as they wanted to see. im sure if anyone here is interested in more pics it would be as simple as responding to the ad for as many as you would like.

Steve i stand corrected..lol...although i thought i was siding with the Nordic over a 29Fountain as it was - the size difference is more than enough to make up my mind.
Hey man, no problem. You know me, I'll let you drive (you have), ride with (you have), flip the recall switches, no BS here, or on either of my good friends' Fountain #s. Both of their boats run great in my opinion, but they are not HP to HP faster. They are about the same from what I have observed, and I helped them both with their setups (particularly props). Quite frankly, it's hard to get any single single engine vee hull in the 28/29' range with a plush cabin, cockpit, hundreds of pounds of fuel/people/gear to run in the mid 80s, even more so the mid 90s. It's about as big as you can go and still run fast with a single.
It wasn't that long ago that Fountain put twin big blocks in their 29's. Allen's boat had twins, and I've seen others.
Regards,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 08-24-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did not read all of this post but if your still looking for a 28 heat let me know. This one is a 90 mph boat. Very nice.

225-205-4321