2011 LOTO shootout web link >

2011 LOTO shootout web link

Notices

2011 LOTO shootout web link

Old 08-27-2011, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
I remember an older dude in the mix last year. Regardless, they were horrible...."its a Skater, no its a Mystic, no its an MTI...no its a Pachanga, its a bird..its a plane."
It's a tough job, done by volunteers across the board. Lots of experience in those chairs, however that experience gets second-guessed because of conflicting information GIVEN to those guys by the others involved.
It is tough for the broadcasters as well as the participants. There is no rehearsal for anyone. It's all live TV guys. Cut them some slack.
I do agree that I could do a good job as an arm-chair broadcaster, but when you're looking at the TV in the booth like those guys are, it is tough.
I'd like to try my hand at it someday. I think it would be lots of fun. My biggest task would be to watch my language.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42

My personal favorite that took about 30 seconds to correct was the MY WAY..... MTI 43' (may have even said piston power, can't remember Laughing too hard)
Ummmmm........Yea, 220. 221. Whatever it takes.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=JasonSmith;3489870]It's a tough job, done by volunteers across the board. Lots of experience in those chairs, however that experience gets second-guessed because of conflicting information GIVEN to those guys by the others involved.
It is tough for the broadcasters as well as the participants. There is no rehearsal for anyone. It's all live TV guys. Cut them some slack.
I do agree that I could do a good job as an arm-chair broadcaster, but when you're looking at the TV in the booth like those guys are, it is tough.
I'd like to try my hand at it someday. I think it would be lots of fun. My biggest task would be to watch my language. [/QUO

I would be hammered...and have random skanks in the booth.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered

I would be hammered...and have random skanks in the booth.
There's be a lot more of this for sure.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sdZdlLM0do[/YOUTUBE]
Old 08-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
There's be a lot more of this for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sdZdlLM0do
LMAO....fuk yes!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Registered

BTW....surely I am not the only one who caught the guy with the Baja that had "Bushwood Country Club" and "Al Chervick" construction as his sponser/builder?? I know none of the three stooges commentating did....now that was funny $hit.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Dennis Pool, 388 Skater, 161mph (twin turbos)
Man, I was really expecting/hoping for higher number than than that... Did he only make one run??
Old 08-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW....surely I am not the only one who caught the guy with the Baja that had "Bushwood Country Club" and "Al Chervick" construction as his sponser/builder?? I know none of the three stooges commentating did....now that was funny $hit.
He makes up sponsors every year that is part of the fun of the event. If I didn't know the movie would I have added "I think al built his condo"

JAYTEE has also been sponsored bu the Badda Bing when the. Sopranos were on. In fact only 1 year was his sponsors not from a movie.

When I ran mine was bobs country bunker.

Us stooges aren't as stoopid as we may appear.

I'm Ron Burgandy?

Last edited by Von Bongo; 08-28-2011 at 07:29 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Racing starts at 10 today. If the commentary is too ozarks for ya please hit the mute button and enjoy the fast boats. Should be quite a few run today that weren't out yesterday.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
He makes up sponsors every year that is part of the fun of the event. If I didn't know the movie would I have added "I think al built his condo"

JAYTEE has also been sponsored bu the Badda Bing when the. Sopranos were on. In fact only 1 year was his sponsors not from a movie.

When I ran mine was bobs country bunker.

Us stooges aren't as stoopid as we may appear.

I'm Ron Burgandy?
Mike, you are the only one up there who had a clue as to what was going on...Im just busting balls. I have lived in MO my entire life...I am used to bumbling idiots...LOL. Have a great day today and keep your other two cohorts on track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.