Fastest Vee Bottom at LOTO >

Fastest Vee Bottom at LOTO

Notices

Fastest Vee Bottom at LOTO

Old 08-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sv43BB
Next year i will come a day or two earler and do fun run. Now that i know what to expect, that place is nuts.
The entire lake is filled with HEAVY HARDWARE everywhere you go during the Shootout. It is a an event that I feel would be hard to match up to anywhere else.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
Completely different ride than the 42. Wow was the feeling that I had during and after the ride. Now just set one up with Merc 1350s and a rocket has been born. Mike said he has run that bottom at 174 mph.
Yes we have with more speed to be had.They really are amazing to say the least. Its by far the best vee bottom Ive ever been in and I've pretty much been in them all. A SV43 would be a 160mph boat with the Merc Package and would just be insane.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

The entire lake is filled with HEAVY HARDWARE everywhere you go during the Shootout. It is a an event that I feel would be hard to match up to anywhere else.
I gotta get out there next year with the SVX. I think an onslaught of Outerlimits at the shootout is in order!!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

I only made one run because saturday was not feeling well,sunday had to leave to get back to northeast do to hurracane.Flights were cancelled we had to drive.
Chad and I may of played a part in that, good to meet you at Dog Days. Next year come for a longer stay, lots to do and see!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Totally agree.

There is NOTHING like LOTO on ShootOut weekend.
If you have a fast boat, or a half-fast boat, or just like fast boats, then it is a 'don't miss' event.

Congrats to BB and the OL team for putting up some very impressive numbers.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 08-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
I gotta get out there next year with the SVX. I think an onslaught of Outerlimits at the shootout is in order!!
Well you know, Desert Storm is just over 6 months away. Seen many a nice OL at that event over the last few years. Mamba and Billet were major hits! Bring em all!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Just want to clear up a few things. The motors are running on 93 oct fuel from the local gas station. There is a lot more than hp that made that run so good. The boat has a few things i have done that I think help it run better.Keep in mind if i had more time my next run would have bin 144 HEADERS a bit small.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Registered

Hey JC it runs better then a 22 progression lol
Old 08-31-2011, 12:54 PM

Just want to clear up a few things. The motors are running on 93 oct fuel from the local gas station. There is a lot more than hp that made that run so good. The boat has a few things i have done that I think help it run better.Keep in mind if i had more time my next run would have bin 144 props a bit small.
WOW ! so changing the drive fluid really did help
Old 08-31-2011, 02:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
There are classes in ranges down to 21'. Go to http://www.lakeoftheozarksshootout.org and I believe they should be listed on there.
Ididn't see anything about the shootout, just bull chit about mini SO, and partys, pr, no classes. yes for rc. anyone find it. like to know what the saber will be under next year. since I can't finish it until all my trees are cut up from the biotch storm, I'm the only azz in my town to loose 6 trees and not one hit the house or baja well theres a leaner that might be close. my 1st run will be another week off or after labor day cause of the storm. congrats to OL and JC. MAYBE I SHOULD PUT A SAIL ON IT.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.