My neighbors friend just bought a new/used all yellow 32 susation >

My neighbors friend just bought a new/used all yellow 32 susation

Notices

My neighbors friend just bought a new/used all yellow 32 susation

Old 06-10-2002, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My neighbors friend just bought a new/used all yellow 32 sunsation

Just wondering if anybody know's anything about this boat. Not sure of the year, but he pulled up last night behind my house and I checked it out, it was nice and clean inside and out, w/454's and he was ear to ear smiles on his maiden voyage. The boat came from somewhere in ontario, Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this boat's history. He told me he belives there were only 2 all yellow dominators made, his with black accent stripes, and another with blue accent stripes, which I've seen around here before, as this is sunsation country. Anyway if anybody knows anything about this boat, post away, I'll print it out for him for. It's bright, and definitely one a one of a kind, so some of you may remember it from past years... Sorry no pic's, but I'll try to get one to post soon.

Last edited by Advantage_Rob; 06-12-2002 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-12-2002, 03:55 PM
Registered

Can't believe I saw this post - the guy who bought it just walked in the plant to pick up some parts for it. Go figure - and yes, only two "Great Bumble Bee's" were built.
Old 06-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Registered

Nick is the owners name, They've shared many a beer with me... They were over my neighbors (Barry Moses, I think Wayne knows him) again last night, and it was one of those unusually rough lake st clair days yesterday with that south to north wind. It was funny watching Barry try to go from his dock to the nose of the boat that was bobbing up and down with every wave, compounded with reverb from the seawall, we were all laughing. The boat sounds great, and still looks good too. They were running back and forth doing some joyriding and wave crushing in thier new toy. They were the only boat I saw yesterday, besides a few diehard fisherman... You gotta love that sound and of course watch em havin fun.
Old 06-12-2002, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking yellow 32

what would you like to know. There we 2 yellow one's. The one with the black stripe was at the cobo show when it was new. That is how the second one came about. Both yellow boats first owner we named Gary. How do I know this??? I was the first owner of the yellow and black one. Sold it to built a Vortex bottom with Crockette Motors. E-maail me and I can fill you in more. I believe he is the 4th owner now. And Barry was on that boat when I owned it with John from Sunsation.

Last edited by Gary864; 06-12-2002 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-12-2002, 07:57 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I still say these are some of the most highly under rated hulls out there!!! I know they are light but they are still built well and attention to detail is exceptional.

Jon