Notices

Eliminator on Ebay!

Old 09-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by grads2112
Really? I'm thinking a lot of people don't consider this cheap and would give their left nut to have that as a primary boat. Reality check time dude.
reality is many people,including myself,own more than 1 boat,and 30 grand for that boat is a great deal
Old 09-22-2011, 12:54 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I've been on this boat a couple times and have some seat time in it. It absolutely shows in great shape, runs SOLID with zero problems. That 525 EFI rumbles to life on the first turn over and pushes that boat up to the low 80's. Lot's of mid range punch.

I'd never been in a "smaller" cat like this before and was EXTREMELY suprised at how "big" the boat felt once you slid into the buckets and were looking out of the canopies. Great boat, very comfy, eats up the chop, lots of fun and turn key at a great price.

Yes, the right rear rub rail has a small 3" 'dock kiss' out of it. No gel damage at all. Last time the owner had the boat in the shop for service (earlier this year) he was planning on having it replaced but picked it up to use it before the shop ordered the piece and hasn't taken it back to get the piece. Not really a conspiracy there, it's not a big deal at all.

Regarding the paint, it wasn't my favorite paint scheme either until you see how nice it looks in the water. Sitting in the water in person, it really looks nice.

Boat is now in So. Cal.

It really is a great boat. If anyone is interested, I know the seller and can get you to see the boat or answer any other questions.

Boat has a little over 100 hrs on it right now.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike tkach
reality is many people,including myself,own more than 1 boat,and 30 grand for that boat is a great deal
I dont see that boat selling for 30K. I would say closer to 50K-60K.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Looks like it sold for $37,100. Who's the new owner?
Old 10-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

There were people placing bids from a hacked Ebay account. The true owners of the ebay accounts sent messages that they did not enter the bid and Ebay was contacted. EBAy removed the bids and the auction was. Ended early. The boat was not sold.
No scam. The boat was in channel island but Bob Teague had the boat moved to Havasu to try to sell it.

As for the deposit in 4 hours. That is merely to confirm the winning bidder is sincere. If they are a real buyer, they should have no problem putting up a $500 deposit when the auction ends. Once a commitment is made, there is less of a chance of buyers remorse and not responding to the auction.

If they are not serious and do not send the deposit, there is still time to offer it to the next high bidder before they
Owe interest.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Registered

I cant open the link to the old ebay ad, but was the boat black with blue flames?
Old 05-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnutt
I cant open the link to the old ebay ad, but was the boat black with blue flames?
If i can remember right, i think it was White with Blue Tribal design or flames. It was a good looking boat.