Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm new (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26263-im-new.html)

SteveDavid 06-11-2002 12:43 AM

Cher,

How are you! Gosh, it's been almost 5 years since we were docked next to one another at the Galleon in Key West. You and your honey had your 38 Scarab at the time and I had my 38 Baja "Emma". Congrats on your new Fountain! Happy to hear you both are doing well!

Steve and Sabrina David

Wellby 06-11-2002 01:01 AM

Glad to have you aboard! You just can't get enough Texas Powerboaters!!!!!!!! :D

buck183 06-11-2002 01:41 AM

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have one question..........where did you find a 1500cc Kawasaki Jet Ski at? Never heard of that one before.

Buck

CigDaze 06-11-2002 08:15 AM

Welcome to the board and Congratulations!
Joe was pretty excited as we all were for you!

Have fun here...It's a crazy good time! :D :cool:

Ms. INXS 06-11-2002 01:14 PM

It was great reading all y'all's responses. I feel very welcomed by all of you. In response to the question on my Jet Ski's they are 1999 model that goes over 75mph. They slowed the speed down in 2000. I know Joey has had them that fast .
We will be at the Gallion Marina for the APBA races and 3 weeks over Christmas so if anyone is around stop over - we always have the same boat slip #42 and will have "Just Say No" there.
I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet - they say my file is too large - any idea's?
I would love to share some photo's.

29scarab 06-11-2002 01:53 PM

Welcome to the board!!

Just say NO!!! I think I know who you are!!!

Its about time you got on the board!! Were you running around saturday afternoon in Clearlake????

:D :D :D

Payton 06-11-2002 02:08 PM

Ms. INXS, if you go into your photshop ( or whatever picture program you use) There should be a spot to click on resize, maybe under edit. Simply resize it to 480x680 and then click save. Then you should be all set.

Rico's Revenge 06-11-2002 02:58 PM

Welcome to the board!!

InXS always had a special place in my heart, it was the first race boat I every saw (at a race in Oswego, NY). I don't remember if it was the one you have or a different one (wasn't there an Apache?).

Regardless, welcome to the board!

Todd

PS...Tejas Raz...that thing wouldn't fit at the Oasis. Even at the end of the docks by the ouside patio. BTW, where the heck did you find a Checkmate down here?

ssherman 06-11-2002 03:19 PM

Welcome Aboard.

Ms. INXS 06-11-2002 03:52 PM

Of course, my husband and I participated in the TOPPS Poker Run this past weekend. It was our 13th annual poker run for JOhn and I. We all had an exceptional time. We even took my best Friend that boats up there at Joe Pool and th eoasis. Baja people - Kathy and Tim I think several of you know them. It was their first TOPPS poker run and i think they had a ball!!!
I'll try to downsize the photo and post it. Thanks for the help.:D