1996 SCARAB 22 454 Bravo One >

1996 SCARAB 22 454 Bravo One

Notices

1996 SCARAB 22 454 Bravo One

Old 11-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 SCARAB 22 454 Bravo One

Hello, new here. At least it's my first post. I'm in the middle of restoring a 1990 Sea Ray 250 DA with a 454/Bravo One. All of a sudden I heard about a SCARAB 22 with a 454 Bravo and fresh water cooling on a nice aluminum trailer for sale (cheap). I went and purchased it last week. The motor appears to be in great shape including the drive. The interior however is crap.
I have read most of the blogs on here about the 22 SCARAB. My floor seems to be in great shape but I won't know until I pull all the ugly green carpet out. Can't figure out why Wellcraft would put carpet all around the engine compartment. I heard of a redesign in the stringer and floor areas in the later 22's. Mine does not look like the engine mounts in the 1995 model photo's that I saw on this site. Does anyone know what year that Wellcraft made the design change ?? Hope all had a great Thanksgiving !!