Notices

FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Old 07-16-2001, 12:41 PM
DEVIL MAN

Thanks for the offer of help Nick, but no, I do not need help on this one....I have been waiting for Mr. Turbo to show up for a week....he has just been rope a doped....and he does not even realize it. He has verbally insulted and attacked the D Man....I operate much better when bloodied....this should be fun....we can go down memory lane together with Turbo 1 and everyone will see who the Poodle is!!!!!
I appreciate the offer. Thanks.

DMan

Old 07-16-2001, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said, the forked tail is between his legs.........you're done debating DMAN because we F-Men said you're done!!!!!!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 07-16-2001, 01:32 PM
DEVIL MAN

For starters Turbo 1.....you are a sucker....why would you even enter this donnybrook????? I have way too much dirt on you....you dummy!!!!!

FACT Yes, besides a Fountain, I owned a Formula.....so, that makes me twice the expert as you and the Phantom Man.

FACT I had stickers on my Fountain...Yes!!! I raced my Fountain you dummy...I had sponsores pay me to put their logo on my boat!!! You have stickers on your boat....you do not race nor do you receive money for your stickers, therefore, like I said before, you are a wannabe!!!!!

FACT I do not use a GPS...the DMan uses a compass and the Stars!!!! The DMan is totally in sync with Nature!!!

FACT Turbo 1 is a freeloader and a backstabber!!!

FACT Turbo 1 along with his pregnant wife and the two year old came to stay with the DMan for a two week visit while his new home was being built.....eight months later, Turbo 1 was still mooching off the DMan and family. Every night, Turbo Man would come hone and say, "Just a few more days..!!!"

FACT Turbo 1 in nine months, did not pay rent, did not pay for water, did not pay for electricity, did not pay for gas, did not pay for the gardener, did not pay for insurance, did not pay for food and incedentals....

FACT DMan had to buy new carpeting after Turbo 1 moved out!

FACT DMaan had to repaint the entire house, both inside and outside after Turbo 1 left!!!

FACT Devil Man completely supported Turbo 1 and entire family!!!!

FACT Devil Man and crew would wait for Turbo 1 to make sure he would get back to port safely in his Falcon. Sometimes waiting up to an hour on a 15 mile journey out to sea!

FACT Turbo 1's wife and babies would scream on boat ride with Turbo 1....even the two year old knew she was in the Pacific Ocean in a death trap with a goofball driving.

FACT Turbo 1 semi leakproof trim caps will eventually cause backpressure and cause your entire trim system to explode!!!

FACT Turbo 1 in local So Cal waters in known as T-Bone Lyall due to the fact he T-Boned a custom built wooden sailboat that was moored in Newport Harbor. Thank God for reverse or T-Bone's Falcon would still be sitting on top of that poor guys teak handrails!!!! It was broad daylight with 25 mile visibility in a harbor with a no wake zone....but that collision created a nice wake. Now, take a guess who knows how to use their GPS!!!!! Lot of good that did!!!!!
Mr. Navigation expert!!!!! Freakin Gillligan with a skipper's license!!!!

FACT In the same year, Turbo 1 forgets to hook his trailer AND CHAINS up to his truck and promply sets the world speed record for reverse in a FALCON as it hit 57 miles per hour as boat and trailer went back into the drink....on Christmas EVE!!!!!! After five hours of fly fishing, Turbo manages to get boat and trailer tied up to the launch ramp dock and then receives a citation for side tying a trailer to a floating dock!!!!! Way to go Mr. Dockmaster, let me shouw you how to load a boat onto a trailer that is ten feel under!!!

FACT Mr. Turbo thinks he can win this verbal war, but as you can see, he has no chance....I cannot believe he entered this lion's den. If you care to continue Mr. Turbo, make my day...there is plenty more to write....one call to your wife, and she will chip in a few pages worth of bashing!!!

Rest in peace Turbo 1....the sad part of this story.....It is all true!!!!!

DMan....and the D stands for the Dismantling of Turbo 1 and the Phantom Man!!!!!

Old 07-16-2001, 01:41 PM
Charter Member #1492
Charter Member

Fact: I am sticking with my Donzi. Looked at Fountain and Formula and bought another D-Boat!!!!!!!!!You go big D-MAN!
Old 07-16-2001, 01:59 PM
DEVIL MAN

FACT Donziman 2 has some brains....unlike Phantom and Turbo....sounds like a couple of cartoon characters!!!

DMan

Old 07-16-2001, 02:06 PM
Registered

blue printed?!?!?!? WOW....u really have no idea...that is just about the funniest thing i've heard about a fountain...every one tested by him??? do u have ANY idea how many are sold per year???
Old 07-16-2001, 05:33 PM
DEVIL MAN

It is true Audacity!!!! He checks all the fluid levels also.....and the engine alignment....and the ignition wires.....and....well, you know!!!!

DMan

Old 07-16-2001, 06:11 PM
Registered

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN:
<STRONG>It is true Audacity!!!! He checks all the fluid levels also.....and the engine alignment....and the ignition wires.....and....well, you know!!!!

DMan</STRONG>

DMAN-

You're talking out the side of your neck again........You sound like a fool. If you believe that, then you'll also believe that you get a glove box and whatever the other lie was........OH YEAH................air conditioning while under way.....

DMAN, can you read????? Here's a post from the fountain section.........IS IT CRYSTAL CLEAR NOW!!!! I took delivery of my new 2001 38' Lightning about this same time last year. It arrived with major flaws in the gelcoat, some areas missing gelcoat altogether. Also when I ordered the boat I called the factory and asked does the boat really come with a glove box as it says in the brochure? They said yes it does. I also asked if I order air conditioning will it work while underway? They said yes it does. Neither was true. The Factory's response (BK Millaway if any of you know him) "we can't be responsible for what some idiot in the sales department tells you". I don't know what logic there is to that position. As to the gelcoat, they "don't warranty gelcoat" even if was delivered in poor condition.

We all know the devil has been around for quite a while, but this DevilMan imposter has to be exposed!!!!!!! The only fact is that DMAN is talking out the side of his neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are WUB 10x over buddy boy.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)

PS: And the "D" stands for "didn't see you boating this weekend!"
Old 07-16-2001, 06:36 PM
Registered

WRONG! D MAN

FACT- How could I help pay for Electricity, Water and Phone when they were off 90% of the time! shall I supoena your records? The F...ing phone never worked until I fixed it.

FACT - It was 3 months and not nine, your memory is as good as your method of paying bills on time!

FACT - Carpet replacement was due to your cheap ass not replacing the washing machine hoses in the last 40 years flooding your house. Speaking of rubber products, remember your fan belts? again if not for Mr. Turbo your sorry ass would be on a tow truck 3 times form Vegas.

As far as more dirt from my wife? what the hell is that, call my wife, oh yea a Cheng tatic? you DAP!!
Old 07-16-2001, 07:12 PM
Registered

Lovin it!!!!

Quick Reply: FORMULA OR FOUNTAIN ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.