Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Naturally aspirated Skaters video (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/266733-naturally-aspirated-skaters-video.html)

Crazy Dayz Skater 12-06-2011 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 3565270)
A little birdie told me about that one! You gonna take down Runninhot?

I don't know,163.1 is a pretty big #, :lolhit:

blume 12-06-2011 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 3565270)
A little birdie told me about that one! You gonna take down Runninhot?

I'm confused.............a little birdie????? As far as RHR.....he needs a new boat to keep up with the new stuff.

Crazy Dayz Skater 12-06-2011 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by blume (Post 3565332)
I'm confused.............a little birdie????? As far as RHR.....he needs a new boat to keep up with the new stuff.

You know Blume,i'm far from a little bird ....

blume 12-06-2011 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi (Post 3565341)
You know Blume,i'm far from a little bird ....

That's what I'm thinking..........remember....salad.

sommerfliesby 12-06-2011 09:46 AM

Just think Louie...this one most likely won't have to go straight from the manufacturer to Tom's to get the paint retouched!

Can't wait to see it...that thing is gonna haul some serious ass. Might even be as fast as Joey's Fountain...;)

AppSysCons 12-06-2011 10:01 AM

Dale,

Beautiful boat....and runs like the wind!

When Bruce Bullock showed me your boat, that was
what convinced me to order and build a 30, of my own,
which I have has since 2007.

I have had some very initial conversations with Bruce
about my next boat, and Arneson's are among the
talking points.

Again, beautiful boat Dale...go fast...go safe!

Crazy Dayz Skater 12-07-2011 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby (Post 3565441)
Just think Louie...this one most likely won't have to go straight from the manufacturer to Tom's to get the paint retouched!

Can't wait to see it...that thing is gonna haul some serious ass. Might even be as fast as Joey's Fountain...;)

Yeah i hear that Mike.. But you know give Tom a good look at it and he will find some reason for a blueprint job or something!! You will have to convince Joey to use that boat next summer.. Come on down to the kkk river and hang with us, John would love to see his old boat go flyin by...

johnlomant 12-07-2011 07:07 AM

Is that the boat that hit the DCB and was rebuilt?

Skater30 12-07-2011 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by johnlomant (Post 3566075)
Is that the boat that hit the DCB and was rebuilt?

You must be buddies with Bob Teague...........it is the boat that GOT HIT by the 32 DCB. And unless you are a complete newbie to this sport, the accident my boat was involved in five years ago has run it's course over and over and over again. So what is your point in still bringing it up?

johnlomant 12-07-2011 06:24 PM

Just wondering my buddy bought the DCB. Thats a nice boat one of my favorites. No harm meant.