Like Tree0Likes

Paint recommendations for new cat

Reply
Old 12-09-2011, 07:14 PM
  #1
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 88
Default Paint recommendations for new cat

Finalized my new boat purchase, power etc, but need help on a nice color. Was thinking silver, red, but need advice, thanks T
Originalronza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM
  #2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Chuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
My Boats: None, but paid for one! Beware of Frisini / Sonic / Arrow Powerboats
Posts: 2,910
Default

What make,model, and size?
Chuck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 PM
  #3
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
fountain4play's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Omaha - LOTO
My Boats: Nor-Tech 3600 SuperCat "Suppression"
Posts: 1,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalronza View Post
Finalized my new boat purchase, power etc, but need help on a nice color. Was thinking silver, red, but need advice, thanks T
Give Mark Morris with Visual Imagination a call, he can do a rendering for you and help you out... In my opinion he's if not the best one of them... He's painted more Powerboat cover boats than just about anyone... Great guy to work with and quality is over the top...

http://www.visualimagination.net/

(816) 779-4040

[email protected]
fountain4play is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:54 PM
  #4
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal
My Boats: Eliminator
Posts: 2,228
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
What make,model, and size?
X2
PokerRun388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:39 AM
  #5
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
JIMKID Motorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Livonia Mi Usa
My Boats: 2009 30 LS7 SKATER 711 sold xvi power
Posts: 1,913
Default

call chris mills at boat customs .com he did my 30 skater it is on the cover of sport boat mag this mouth
__________________
30 SKATER LS7
JIMKID Motorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:30 AM
  #6
Registered
 
Catastrophe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,936
Default

Here is what silver and red can look like on a cat



Catastrophe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:46 PM
  #7
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
Here is what silver and red can look like on a cat



Love that look, thank you. I might even like it more if colors were inverted.
Originalronza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:25 PM
  #8
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Casa De Kappy
My Boats: Doug Wright X-Cat, Howard
Posts: 349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain4play View Post
Give Mark Morris with Visual Imagination a call, he can do a rendering for you and help you out... In my opinion he's if not the best one of them... He's painted more Powerboat cover boats than just about anyone... Great guy to work with and quality is over the top...

http://www.visualimagination.net/

(816) 779-4040

[email protected]

Comment:

I agree completely....Mark is not only a talented painter but a great person to work with on any project.

KAP
kap328 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:22 PM
  #9
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap328 View Post
Comment:

I agree completely....Mark is not only a talented painter but a great person to work with on any project.

KAP
Wish I could use him, but only have a 8k budget for paint
Originalronza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SLIDELL LOUISIANA
My Boats: 2015 Sea Hunt Ultra 235 SE 1998 Donzi 28zx twin 350's
Posts: 222
Default

A freind of mine painted his lamborghini orange with silver carbon fiber interior. I think some silver graphics with that color would look awesome
BIGMC69 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.