Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Economy is better are boat sales up? >

Economy is better are boat sales up?

Notices

Economy is better are boat sales up?

Old 12-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speaking to the boat sales side of this topic, as someone who has been seriously shopping for a gofast the last 5 or so months, I'd say boat sales (at least for gofasts) are NOT up by any means. I've seen the same boats listed for sale for quite some time now. I understand it's hard for people to sell their boat for much less than what they think its worth, especially when a lot of them paid top dollar when the market was much stronger. But if they think they'll just wait out the market until it recovers, well I think they're going to be waiting for a very long, long time.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"...I have been in an Obama holding pattern since 2008 and have no thoughts of changing my plans until he is replaced with a true conservative..." baywatch

Who on the Republican Ship of Fools do you think can defeat Obama? I see him winning by 15 points against any of them.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=birdog;3573215]
Originally Posted by iamjoe

With all of that said, lets not forget that the republicans are responsible for the worst economy in decades. Obama hasn't done everything right, but having a minority in the house severely limits what he can do.
[/QUOT

For what its worth ( Not much because they ALL are crooks} Obama had the house and the Senate for 2 years
Didnr even get a budget out of that crew, much less any jobs
The Republicans filibustered every jobs bill from the time he took office in 2008 till now. When they took over the House last year they all ran on the "where are the jobs" rant.

Since then until now the Republicans have not passed ONE jobs bill out of the House, but they HAVE concentrated on abortion and cutting the taxes of the 1%, neither of which creates jobs.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Registered

"I see him winning by 15 points against any of them."

Cat, I'll bet you a grand on that!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

[QUOTE=Catmando;3573390]
The Republicans filibustered every jobs bill from the time he took office in 2008 till now. When they took over the House last year they all ran on the "where are the jobs" rant.

Since then until now the Republicans have not passed ONE jobs bill out of the House, but they HAVE concentrated on abortion and cutting the taxes of the 1%, neither of which creates jobs.
Jobs are created in the Private sector not Government !!!!! between that Blue lipped Saul Alinski, money wasting conman and his affirmative action priestess at the unconstitutional EPA that well has been poisoned, with this latest batch of 4000+ pages of regulation, Jobs will be created the DAY they are out of a JOB
Old 12-17-2011, 03:22 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by X-Driver

i'll put a hunnered toward that
Old 12-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Driver

15 points is pretty strong but the crop of nim-witts out there now don't have a chance to beat him. I think the average person see's that the republicans are more worried about making Obama look bad than doing the right thing.

Next thing you know, Trump will enter the fray. If that happens, I'd bet he'll lose by more than 15. Is there a bigger puke on this earth?
Old 12-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by iamjoe
15 points is pretty strong but the crop of nim-witts out there now don't have a chance to beat him. I think the average person see's that the republicans are more worried about making Obama look bad than doing the right thing.

Next thing you know, Trump will enter the fray. If that happens, I'd bet he'll lose by more than 15. Is there a bigger puke on this earth?
I'm a Republican, and I don't think any of them have a chance. Honestly, these guys are the best our whole ****ing country could do? It's a joke really.

Ron Paul is the only one I actually trust (and I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues), and I don't want to vote for him. But honestly, if you think Obama can't get anything done, could you imagine Ron Paul trying to get something through the House and the Senate, good friggin' luck...

It's funny how the media will crucify one candidate for marital indiscretions, and one who is known for it is the front runner. Honestly I don't even know why I vote anymore.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
as much as i hate to say it you may want to get some nyquil and go to sleep for the next 4 yrs cause we're phuched

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
I agree Big Daddy. That is why I am doing some planning.

Prior, Proper, Planning, Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance

Catman, as far as a repub is cocerned I don't think we have a prayer of getting a "true conservative." Since the progessive movement started the republican party has been hijacked and because of that I just wish the libertarian party had a legitament player that could compete for the presidency in a national election.

Last edited by baywatch; 12-17-2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/did-fe...t-bank-tuesday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.