Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Give me more options of brand/models of boats?? >

Give me more options of brand/models of boats??

Notices

Give me more options of brand/models of boats??

Old 12-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

has every option you asked for

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o43080-en.html
Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Forget the anchor locker, and go for a windlass!

A buddy had a Baja 442 that had everything you listed, plus the windlass and cockpit ice maker. A little longer than your asked about, but it did have triple 575 SC's.
Not to Hijack, but how did that 442 run with 575's? I see several with 502 mags, but that doesn't seem like enough go power for a boat that size. I had not considered these boats, but they might make it on the radar screen when we look to upgrade next year.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Who takes a chit in a powerboat anyway?
LMAO!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Too bad it's sold!! You should receive my check in tomorrows mail! Man do I love that 42.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes that one does but 1/4 mill is out of my price range haha...
Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mittens,
How much you looking to spend?
While performing my search last year my budget dictated more than my wish list in many of the boats I looked at.
Trust me on this, there are still some awesome boats that will fit your bill available at great prices.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 12-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

With my joking aside...

Mittens, I totally agree with you on your wish list. Mine used to be the same. Then I bought a cruiser with a windlass to solve my problems! When I am out in that everyone just ties up with us, and when out in the Baja I drive fast! I don't know if I will ever throw an anchor again from the Baja, just look for someone to raft off to or keep driving

Yes, the 292 anchor locker is useless, tried to use my friends. Not sure on the 353.

The black Thunders anchor locker is amazing. You should check out Endevour's 43 thats for sale. One of the best Priced Black Thunders I have ever seen. Nice boat, especially for the money. Black Thunders were and still are a dream boat of mine.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o43216-en.html
Old 12-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 155 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
With my joking aside...

Mittens, I totally agree with you on your wish list. Mine used to be the same. Then I bought a cruiser with a windlass to solve my problems! When I am out in that everyone just ties up with us, and when out in the Baja I drive fast! I don't know if I will ever throw an anchor again from the Baja, just look for someone to raft off to or keep driving

Yes, the 292 anchor locker is useless, tried to use my friends. Not sure on the 353.

The black Thunders anchor locker is amazing. You should check out Endevour's 43 thats for sale. One of the best Priced Black Thunders I have ever seen. Nice boat, especially for the money. Black Thunders were and still are a dream boat of mine.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o43216-en.html
I saw this Black Thunder in person a few weeks ago and it is a very nice boat. Looks like it has been well taken care of.

It made the 38 Cigarette sitting next to it look like a toy lol
Old 12-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok there are a few things that I am set on, and some are harder to find on go fast models... SO let me knowif you have any ideas so I can look at them as well.

things i know i want.

ANCHOR locker, AC, VACUFLUSH, twins, 30-40 foot. GENSET if possible.

from what i can tell its hard to find all those, Forumla, and baja is basicly it?

really liking the 353 fastechs, and 342 bajas... but figured maybe there is another brand i should check out?

Powerquest i like too but no anchor locker.... thats a big kill.
Mittens, You may want to take a look at Hustler. Our 40 Classic and 41 Razor can do all the options that you are asking for with the GenSet, AC and VacFlush. I'm positive that the that the 38 and 39 can do those options as well, or at least most of them. All of these boats have an Anchor Locker in the front of the boat, so that will not be an issue.

If you have any questions about any of these boats, just send me a PM. Thanks!

Paul LoGiudice
Hustler Powerboats