Notices

Camera question

Old 06-23-2002, 12:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gdfatha,
They list a 1.5 and a 2X add on lens at this site. I purchased my camera from them a few weeks ago at a much lower price. It looks like they are becoming hard to find. Be careful with Internet camera companies. I ordered a camera from World Trade Digital to be sent over-night to me. They physically checked to see if it was in stock. When I got home I found an email the camera was back ordered and would arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. LIARS!!

http://www.buyritedigital.com/main/propage.cfm?part=582

Dan
Old 06-23-2002, 03:44 PM
Nagivator

gdfthr...your camera evidently doesn't have threads on the end of your lens??( Adapter for Olympus C 2100 49-52mm) look online for this adapter. I saw one on circuit city's site, and in yahoo shopping . Have any of you you checked Steve's digicams.com for specs on the camera you're interested in? i got a full spec sheet for my camera. More than the accompaning instruction booklet.