Notices

BobtheBuilder for President

Old 01-08-2015, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Beautiful boat, congrats!
I wasn`t around back in the day but I certainly do enjoy reading the adventures( especially the Cuba trip) when they are brought back to the top.
As we enjoy your various and most recent avatar's ! LOL. Thanks,

BTB
Old 01-08-2015, 05:36 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Thanks JS and sorry you missed my buying the Statement. I had talked about it and posted pictures more over on Facebook than here I guess. In August I traded the Donzi in on the 380 Statement and took delivery just in time for our FMO Thanksgiving weekend fun run. I'm very pleased with the styling, build quality, the ride as well as fit and finish. In other words they are a great boat that I can recommend to friends. Now as to why it's not blue, I was ready for a new look and with 2 blue boats in the fleet I wanted something different. Very happy with how it turned out and expect I will keep it for some time. It and Team PREDATOR will stay in FL and Renegade in CAN once it goes back north in the spring. So there you have the story. LOL

Bob
Beautiful boat Bob.

Love the color scheme on it and those 38's ride like a dream. You know I am a big fan here . Congrats on it and keep doing what your doing. You are a great face and voice for offshore boating!
Old 01-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe Bob will run this time around?
Old 01-06-2016, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Maybe Bob will run this time around?

NO, NO & NO ! LOL Maybe I should leave the door open a bit since Ted Cruz was born in Canada as well ! LOL I am enjoying following the run up to your election later this year and have not quite figured out what to make of it. At times it seems a bit bizarre to me but I won't say anything more than that as I do not have a vote. I do hope you all get it figured out though as we love USA and want to see the country prosper and show the kind of leadership the world looks to you for. All the best and may God Bless America !

On a more serious note from time to time I get asked how Jennifer is doing and am happy to report she has matured into a lovely young woman that works hard and knows what she wants. She lives in northern Florida after spending some time in California. She took a keen interest in health and fitness and went through a certification process to be a professional trainer. She has a steady job in that field and is engaged to be married. We can all be proud of her and she is forever grateful for what FMO and OSO's did for her in her time of need.

Bob

Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-06-2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:58 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
NO, NO & NO ! LOL Maybe I should leave the door open a bit since Ted Cruz was born in Canada as well ! LOL I am enjoying following the run up to your election later this year and have not quite figured out what to make of it. At times it seems a bit bizarre to me but I won't say anything more than that as I do not have a vote. I do hope you all get it figured out though as we love USA and want to see the country prosper and show the kind of leadership the world looks to you for. All the best and may God Bless America !

Bob
Bizarre about sums it up this year, ready for the candidates to get serious and quit the WWE play-acting