Like Tree0Likes

Velocity

Reply
Old 01-06-2012, 05:41 PM
  #11
Racer
Racer
 
gary cook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: chesterfield mi
My Boats: 26 velocity p-f-e racing 619 Cobra race boat
Posts: 630
Default

Thats to bad because any time ive called nothing but nice conversation from kenny and steve .
Infact if you get steve going he will just keep feeding you info allways good about giving ideas about things to try on boat and if i call and they are busy i always get a prompt call back.

Not trying to sound like a cheerleader for them but they have done good by me.
gary cook is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM
  #12
Driver-441
Racer
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,350
Default

Steve has always been great to us
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 PM
  #13
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edgewater M.D.
My Boats: 42 Fountain 700's , 42 MTI 1000's , 42 Fountain 900's , 41 Velocity 900's , 30 Velocity 750's , 33 Fountain 630's
Posts: 832
Default

I owned used Velocity's for 20+ years . Steve and Kenny always went out of their way to help and be nice . When stopping in the factory I got a warm reception everytime . Never bought anything from them and was still treated like family . The people at Velocity are great in my book .
notda1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:11 PM
  #14
Registered
 
mikes280's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: charlotte nc.
My Boats: velocity/proline
Posts: 1,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notda1 View Post
I owned used Velocity's for 20+ years . Steve and Kenny always went out of their way to help and be nice . When stopping in the factory I got a warm reception everytime . Never bought anything from them and was still treated like family . The people at Velocity are great in my book .
same here and i have never heard anyone say things like this about Steve or Kenny , something just does not add up.
mikes280 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
  #15
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: morehead n.c
My Boats: 24' baja 226 sport sold , 27' signature 3 man race boat, 20' palm beach CC, Sonic SR30...32'' Smart marine Widebody outboard cat
Posts: 1,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesickpantera View Post
Might have caught him on a total chit-ass day!
thats what im thinking
ridefast77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:48 PM
  #16
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: morehead n.c
My Boats: 24' baja 226 sport sold , 27' signature 3 man race boat, 20' palm beach CC, Sonic SR30...32'' Smart marine Widebody outboard cat
Posts: 1,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT930turbo View Post
+1 This seems way out of the norm.
i was just BSing about setting up my hull moving the x up and i was telling him how i was putting a pad on my boat, and asking him what he thought about it cause i know there hulls come with pads. And just asked if he would mind shooting me a pic of the bottom of one of his boats and he got defencive and said yes he minded and he has sued peaple and collected from people coping his hull. i was like "really" like im going to copy your hull, im just trying to get an idea of what it looked like just somthing to go by. Its not like im going to try to start a new boat company or somthing so i was like ok what ever guess ill have to goggle a pic O well. i know you Velocity would beat me up lol its all good maybe he was just having a bad day.
ridefast77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:09 PM
  #17
Registered
 
mikes280's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: charlotte nc.
My Boats: velocity/proline
Posts: 1,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridefast77 View Post
i was just BSing about setting up my hull moving the x up and i was telling him how i was putting a pad on my boat, and asking him what he thought about it cause i know there hulls come with pads. And just asked if he would mind shooting me a pic of the bottom of one of his boats and he got defencive and said yes he minded and he has sued peaple and collected from people coping his hull. i was like "really" like im going to copy your hull, im just trying to get an idea of what it looked like just somthing to go by. Its not like im going to try to start a new boat company or somthing so i was like ok what ever guess ill have to goggle a pic O well. i know you Velocity would beat me up lol its all good maybe he was just having a bad day.
you call a boat manufacture and tell him you want pic of his patented bottom so you can copy it and you wonder why he got pissy. Man wake up you just don't do that hell why not ask someone for pics of there wife's boob job because you like it and want your wife to get one like it,
mikes280 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:17 PM
  #18
Registered
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: morehead n.c
My Boats: 24' baja 226 sport sold , 27' signature 3 man race boat, 20' palm beach CC, Sonic SR30...32'' Smart marine Widebody outboard cat
Posts: 1,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes280 View Post
you call a boat manufacture and tell him you want pic of his patented bottom so you can copy it and you wonder why he got pissy. Man wake up you just don't do that hell why not ask someone for pics of there wife's boob job because you like it and want your wife to get one like it,
mike can i get a pic of your wife's tits, never mind my girls look better already and there real and i was not going to copy any thing what i am doing is 100% different i just wanted a idea of what it looked like on there hull. there hull is not even close to mine.

Last edited by ridefast77; 01-06-2012 at 10:21 PM.
ridefast77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:25 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 856
Default

wow.
no limits is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 PM
  #20
Registered
 
mikes280's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: charlotte nc.
My Boats: velocity/proline
Posts: 1,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridefast77 View Post
mike can i get a pic of your wife's tits, never mind my girls look better already and there real and i was not going to copy any thing what i am doing is 100% different i just wanted a idea of what it looked like on there hull. there hull is not even close to mine.
with a attitude like you have Steve should have hung up on you , because you aren't worth his or my time . As to the reference to my wife , i will consider the source and over look it , again you aren't worth my time.
mikes280 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.