Like Tree0Likes

CC, cat ?

Reply
Old 02-07-2012, 06:41 PM
  #1
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
PARADOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Florida
My Boats: Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE
Posts: 2,697
Default CC, cat ?

Who's going to make the first CC, I/O cat?
I think there is a market for this.
PARADOX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:56 PM
  #2
Registered
Trade Score: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Miami Beach
My Boats: 2009 37 Spectre Diesel CC
Posts: 2,063
Default

i think so too, i would love to find an old 36 skater hull and make my own.
pstorti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:04 PM
  #3
Registered
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boats: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default

Mares
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:36 PM
  #4
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
PARADOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Florida
My Boats: Formula 272 Sold, 26 Infinity, 4 sale, 08-33' Avanti 4SALE
Posts: 2,697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
Mares
Outboards.
PARADOX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 AM
  #5
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default

www.compmillenia.com

22' is done, and I am having a 27 LightFast built with a CF Hardtop, 2 rows of seats...and the 31 is now going into production. She is Stepped, Composit and glass...some carbon fiber, kevlar, all resin infused, bagged and autoclaved.. I will have demo days when she is finished..beginning of April as soon as we get back from lake X...and am working on a 35x11 quad motored cat in excess of 85mph..thats our goal. Jeff
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:49 AM
  #6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
noli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 3,096
Default

we can build a 35 footer cat CC in either outboard or I/O,


delivery time 4~6 weeks

www.predatorpowerboats.com



call or text me (917) 957 - 5758

Last edited by noli; 02-09-2012 at 05:53 AM.
noli is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:00 AM
  #7
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 167
Default

AJ has the first deck boat Skater
RELIABLE ONE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:34 PM
  #8
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Steve 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Beautiful Fort Lauderdale www.cheetahcat.com
My Boats: Slippery when wet!
Posts: 10,833
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
www.compmillenia.com

22' is done, and I am having a 27 LightFast built with a CF Hardtop, 2 rows of seats...and the 31 is now going into production. She is Stepped, Composit and glass...some carbon fiber, kevlar, all resin infused, bagged and autoclaved.. I will have demo days when she is finished..beginning of April as soon as we get back from lake X...and am working on a 35x11 quad motored cat in excess of 85mph..thats our goal. Jeff
Jeff, get some photos up when you can,this is way cool.

Last edited by Steve 1; 02-08-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Steve 1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:44 PM
  #9
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
Jeff, get some photos up when you can,this is way cool.
will do Steve..alot going on now..CF Hardtop is in design now, bottom is almost done...a few parts are in the oven..and the cockpit twin bolster design behind the full windshield I just got a pic of yesterday. Im really enjoying this and could not be happier spending the next 20 years doing this...especially with a guy that has almost 40 years in the business.. Thanks Jeff
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:09 PM
  #10
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Steve 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Beautiful Fort Lauderdale www.cheetahcat.com
My Boats: Slippery when wet!
Posts: 10,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
will do Steve..alot going on now..CF Hardtop is in design now, bottom is almost done...a few parts are in the oven..and the cockpit twin bolster design behind the full windshield I just got a pic of yesterday. Im really enjoying this and could not be happier spending the next 20 years doing this...especially with a guy that has almost 40 years in the business.. Thanks Jeff

Jeff,I can see you are busy,Thanks for the reply and Best Regards
Steve 1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.