Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Skater to Offer “Fat Boy” Catamaran Series >

Skater to Offer “Fat Boy” Catamaran Series

Notices

Skater to Offer “Fat Boy” Catamaran Series

Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i need to make a reservation for a ride in THE LOUIE.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bottom is about done,time to turn it over and put a deck on it..
Attached Thumbnails -051.jpg   -053.jpg   -079.jpg  

-078.jpg   -077.jpg  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Donzi
Bottom is about done,time to turn it over and put a deck on it..
Lookin good !! I hope to get the chance to see this ride up close & personal someday..

I'm a dude with Skater dreams on a bayliner budget, so I'm pretty much just an onlooker and can't even be classified as a cheerleader.. ;-)... But man to say that Skater is a custom boat builder is a true understatement !! I certainly don't follow all the "latest greatest", but that being said they continually amaze me at what they do sometimes.. I'm not saying that they're completely alone in what they do, or trying to start a debate on which builder is the "most custom" or has the "biggest ball bag" ect..ect.., because that's entirely not my point, and if that's what somebody reads out of this then they have missed the point.. However It's really cool to see a builder stretch themselves and continually push the envelope like they do, and at the level they do despite already being at the top of their game !!

I'm a bit of a project junkie myself and have done many things thru the years that have made onlookers cringe during the process and then ultimately well comforted at the outcome, but that being said I would have loved to have seen them rip that baby in two..

All that to say Congrats to all involved that she's back together as one hull (has to be a comforting stage of the build for you) and I can't wait to see the end result when it's all said & done.. It's gonna be a runner for sure !!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Registered

Default be safe !!!!!!!

Look guys, matt and blume ....do not believe any of the spec's it is what it is.....

The finnest boat ever built.........i was there for 11 years and happen know every boat that went out , what pete does is differet and he does what he wants to do..... just deal with pete's style

Last edited by Spiderman; 04-16-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered

P.s.........get rid of the fat boy........stupid name
Old 04-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

U still working on a name lou?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
U still working on a name lou?
Where do you think the name "Fat Boy" came from?
Old 04-16-2012, 06:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thumbs up 338

Originally Posted by Spiderman
Look guys, matt and blume ....do not believe any of the spec's it is what it is.....

The finnest boat ever built.........i was there for 11 years and happen know every boat that went out , what pete does is differet and he does what he wants to do..... just deal with pete's style
I don't know where all that came from BUT the spec's for this 338 "Fat Boy" are:
Length Over All is 33 foot 8 inch
Running Surface is 30 foot 8 inch
Beam is 10 foot and 2 inch
This 338 will have a wrap around windshield, 2-4 Cockpit Seating, Tunnel Extension/Bussel, Arneson Drives and all the other cool custom stuff Louie wants.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blume
I don't know where all that came from BUT the spec's for this 338 "Fat Boy" are:
Length Over All is 33 foot 8 inch
Running Surface is 30 foot 8 inch
Beam is 10 foot and 2 inch
This 338 will have a wrap around windshield, 2-4 Cockpit Seating, Tunnel Extension/Bussel, Arneson Drives and all the other cool custom stuff Louie wants.
Blume, what power is going into the Red, White, and Blue 357? That came out great. I love this new series especially with the wrap around windshields. Thanks
Old 04-16-2012, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cavanti53
Blume, what power is going into the Red, White, and Blue 357? That came out great. I love this new series especially with the wrap around windshields. Thanks
It has a 1000HP+ blower motor and Arneson drives.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.