Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New Spirit of Qatar Boat to Enter Extreme/Turbine Class >

New Spirit of Qatar Boat to Enter Extreme/Turbine Class

Notices

New Spirit of Qatar Boat to Enter Extreme/Turbine Class

Old 02-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You left out nobodies from nowhere on Ego trip!!Promoter great human bieng,honest,ethical,drug free,Stop!PS Florida is the same as a waste treatment plant all the chit flows down there!Hope this turbine does well for the sport fighting with a guy who likes to say retard is not!!You win one day I win the next???
Old 02-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody - got it. I always wondered about that.....
Old 02-18-2012, 10:02 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Phantom1
So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody - got it. I always wondered about that.....
I think there are some non members of the lucky sperm club that are somebodies as well......just saying!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom1
So if somebody is not a member of The Lucky Sperm Club, they are a nobody...
Now that's good sh!t !!!
Old 02-18-2012, 11:19 AM
JBS
Registered

Default Hysterical

Funny-still on the band wagon to nowhere-everyone born is in the lucky sperm club-I was adopted.
Still find it funny that anyone would try to rip on any TFB because there wouldn't be offshore racing without them.
Anyway-I'm done-this is like a retard-festival
Old 02-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
Funny-still on the band wagon to nowhere-everyone born is in the lucky sperm club-I was adopted.
Still find it funny that anyone would try to rip on any TFB because there wouldn't be offshore racing without them.
JBS,
Please honor your recent statements regarding being done with this thread. All you do is appear immature.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by JBS
No wonder you were put up for adoption, guess your birth parent saw you were a piece of crap from the get go...anyhow it's a good excuse for your adoptive parent to say that you being an ass must be genetic, I'm quite sure after they saw you squander everything and still the only thing you have to show for it is a de-laminated boat and excuses they would wish they made a diff choice...now you go march yourself in the bathroom look in the mirror and tell yourself you are special lil guy... asswipe.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
No wonder you were put up for adoption, guess your birth parent saw you were a piece of crap from the get go...anyhow it's a good excuse for your adoptive parent to say that you being an ass must be genetic, I'm quite sure after they saw you squander everything and still the only thing you have to show for it is a de-laminated boat and excuses they would wish they made a diff choice...now you go march yourself in the bathroom look in the mirror and tell yourself you are special lil guy... asswipe.
Wow Rob that bring "personal attack" to a whole new level.
Unprecedented even for you I think.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Registered

Jeff I don't know you... And some of what u say is true...about oso but you can't fault these guys when you come out and say some of the things you say.... Better to be quiet and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!!! I guess on some level if u had a mom ?????? You would know that!!! Please spare yourself and STOP
Old 02-18-2012, 06:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Wow Rob that bring "personal attack" to a whole new level.
Unprecedented even for you I think.
Call it like I see em Chris ...He can be pissed off at the race orgs all he wants, I would even support that, we all know they need help. I'm no fan of of the major sponsors, but whining and calling the fans names does absolutely nothing, and as seen by this thread, JBS as ostracized even more people by his rants and name calling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.