Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc...

Notices

Douggie Fresh, Cigarette1, etc...

Old 06-26-2002, 01:45 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by LakeRacer

The big 34 Offshore is going offshore for the SCOPE Poker Run. I've downloaded the pdf application and will be sending it in soon.

I will also be at Catalina for the Ski Race. Cig1, we'll hook up soon and you can give me all the fine pointers for "rockin the dock's " and makin sure it flys straight and level.
Art ... sounds good ... you are really going to like the ocean. August is going to be a very happening month for us SoCal coast runners. We've got a POPBRA race, the Catalina Ski Race and the SCOPE Poker Run. I think you should just bring your boat out at the begining of the month and leave it here for a few weeks. If you happen to be out here before then, look me up. I'll give you the Grand Tour of our romping grounds

G
Old 06-26-2002, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Hey Art, it's good to hear you are alive and well Get that boat of yours out here for August like Gary said, it's going to be a good month. Hey by the way, did you happen to come across the pics of Kenny's tiger from the helicopter?? You have my address I can get them to him or I can get you his address. I know he wanted copies of the shots. Thanks brother.

Tank
Old 06-27-2002, 01:55 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by thisistank
Hey Art, it's good to hear you are alive and well Get that boat of yours out here for August like Gary said, it's going to be a good month. Hey by the way, did you happen to come across the pics of Kenny's tiger from the helicopter?? You have my address I can get them to him or I can get you his address. I know he wanted copies of the shots. Thanks brother.

Tank
With all those pictures I sent out, I should have been charging gas money Hmmm, what does Kenny want to pay for them

I'll try to look them up...no promises.

Art