Whipples 850SCi and 1075SCi Stage 3 System >

Whipples 850SCi and 1075SCi Stage 3 System

Notices

Whipples 850SCi and 1075SCi Stage 3 System

Old 02-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

alot of us are running his packages and loving it, with 0 problem's, you have to admit he has realy put alot of time into these upgrades to make them troublefree.
Joe
Old 02-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NOBODY
Just Curious? Does this upgrade come with your factory (THE CUSTOMERS THE GUINEA PIG) calibration and belt upgrade? Or when it breaks will it be your factory statement "THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED" excuse?
I think if you were upgrading the factory package you would also include a cylinder head change along with the cam change since the Brodix -5 heads are way outdated.
I think I would trust Mark at Precisions cal long before I would trust yours, that is unless Mark has tuned your upgrades?
Sorry for all the negativity, just been watching u run your mouth for months and needed to vent!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Brad Smith, little jaded are we? You do understand that were the pioneers of the upgrades for the 555 based PCM right? We've been authorizied since 2002, thats 10 years of offering PCM based upgrades. Customers are not testing the packages, these are tested in-house, on our dyno, our calibrations, our knowledge. Our billet belt system, billet tensioner and billet adapter system were designed in Pro E with FEA analysis along with our 24 years of experience. This, along with the larger SC's were tested in-house as well as many high endurance races that pushed everything to its maximum potential.

Whether you trust Mark or us is fine, Mark is a great friend and one of our premier dealers and I highly recommend him. Contrary to your belief, we develop our cals in-house using all the proper tools. While we've open the window to these new power levels, incredible gains and simple packages, we'll continue to grow and offer even more packages.

As for the cylinder heads, thats going to be a stage 4 package as not everyone wants to spend that kind of money for that extra power level. As you can see from the dyno, and many customers can tell you, the power gains are very significant and yes, thats with the factory Sonny/Brodix heads. Stay tuned for the upcoming packages.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We owe a lot of our success and knowledge to Dustin and Whipple superchargers, He is the hands down leader in screw blower technology. Whipple pioneered the screw blower craze long before Merc used them.
As for trusting me thank you, but we share every thing we do or learn on these Merc systems with Dustin as he does with us so every one can end up with a better product. At this level things do go wrong but I can tell you its not for the lack of testing or trying to deliver the best equipment, I know it hurts when something goes wrong and so does Whipple, no one wants there stuff to fail especially when your name is on it.
Mark
Old 02-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
Wow Brad Smith, little jaded are we? You do understand that were the pioneers of the upgrades for the 555 based PCM right? We've been authorizied since 2002, thats 10 years of offering PCM based upgrades.
Don't think so bud! Just sittn back listening to all the birdies telling me how your gums are bumpn up and down.
I do understand all about what u can do, and am VERY aware of what u can't do! And just because someone is AUTHORIZED doesn't mean they are good at it!
I do love your blowers (when they work) and am glad you evolve our sport. I don't, on the other hand, like you running your mouth like u do. But that my own opinion. My ears will be open and hopefully see u at Desert Storm!!!! Thanks for your kindness!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
We owe a lot of our success and knowledge to Dustin and Whipple superchargers, He is the hands down leader in screw blower technology. Whipple pioneered the screw blower craze long before Merc used them.
As for trusting me thank you, but we share every thing we do or learn on these Merc systems with Dustin as he does with us so every one can end up with a better product. At this level things do go wrong but I can tell you its not for the lack of testing or trying to deliver the best equipment, I know it hurts when something goes wrong and so does Whipple, no one wants there stuff to fail especially when your name is on it.
Mark
I know what u mean about wanting everything to work all the time. I have alot of respect for people like you who care about their name and reputation! Don't sell yourself short, I think Dustins learned alot more from u than you have from him. I should know I've been picking up the pieces of his SUPERTUNES for years now!

Now I'm done!!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NOBODY
Don't think so bud! Just sittn back listening to all the birdies telling me how your gums are bumpn up and down.
I do understand all about what u can do, and am VERY aware of what u can't do! And just because someone is AUTHORIZED doesn't mean they are good at it!
I do love your blowers (when they work) and am glad you evolve our sport. I don't, on the other hand, like you running your mouth like u do. But that my own opinion. My ears will be open and hopefully see u at Desert Storm!!!! Thanks for your kindness!
Brad, instead of listening to the birds, do a search and read what I've posted. Everything I mentioned is accurate and true.

Furthermore, I can guarantee you that you don't know what were capable of or bringing to the market. As for our calibration capacity, were the only aftermarket company to help pass marine emissions, pass hundreds of automotive sulev aftermarket forced induction systems, design your own PCM software, create, test and validate such a breadth of performance calibrations and tune thousands of PCM's to customer and market satisfaction, we let the customers do the talking and we'll continue. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wondering how these Stage 3 system for all Mercury Racing 850SCi have een working out? I have a pair of 850SCI and looking to do something with them.