Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New EPA Regulations for Powerboats >

New EPA Regulations for Powerboats

Notices

New EPA Regulations for Powerboats

Old 03-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on guys, we should all get on (team Obama) and sell are go fast and get a paddle wheeler!!!! as you know most americans are over weight, the exercise will do us all good. Yeah right thats like saying im going to give up my 2nd amendment.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:00 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Question for all u out there: if I made shirts that said "fight terrorism shoot a liberal" who all would buy one??
Old 03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Question for all u out there: if I made shirts that said "fight terrorism shoot a liberal" who all would buy one??
I will take a case!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
i will take 100 or so for my disgruntled friends,,,,,,,any free bullets w/that large order sir?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts

Good satire is blend of completely believable, so you buy into, and slightly over-the-top so you know the writer is kidding.

This is good satire. Want a job?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Registered

I will of course throw in free bullets, u can custom order it to say: liberal, democrat or the EPA
Old 03-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
Hey guys, as the OP of this thread, I think I have to step back in here. This post started out as satire. That’s a (sometimes darkly) humorous look at the world around us. And yes, I wrote it because I don’t like the way things are headed with the current administration.

That said, if any of us don’t like the path we’re on, it’s up to us to exercise our democratic rights as citizens and vote somebody else in. It’s not within our rights (thank god) to shoot somebody we don’t agree with. So please take this post as it was originally intended – a humorous warning of where we might be headed – and don’t do anything silly.

Tom
Well damn , i was already halfway to the Erie Free Zone . Now what am i gonna do with all these loose women and cases of beer ??
Old 03-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Whoa , freaky , how did my post get up there ?? Damn liberals !!
Old 03-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 179 Likes on 66 Posts

Hey guys, as the OP of this thread, I think I have to step back in here. This post started out as satire. That’s a (sometimes darkly) humorous look at the world around us. And yes, I wrote it because I don’t like the way things are headed with the current administration.

That said, if any of us don’t like the path we’re on, it’s up to us to exercise our democratic rights as citizens and vote somebody else in. It’s not within our rights (thank god) to shoot somebody we don’t agree with. So please take this post as it was originally intended – a humorous warning of where we might be headed – and don’t do anything silly.

Tom
Old 03-15-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Too Stroked

Tom
My post is just like yours, just how Matt discribes it, true but so over the top you know we are kidding!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.