VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay is the best photographer there is.
Great move Dave.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered

I look forward to seeing the coverage and the pictures Dave

Steve1 Are you going to have a boat at the event?

Seems like it would be a great venue for you.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by DCB F32
I look forward to seeing the coverage and the pictures Dave

Steve1 Are you going to have a boat at the event?

Seems like it would be a great venue for you.
I have some way cool Claved stuff on the floor,but the Miami Bimini race was the target.

We are blessed here on OSO to have two great Camera men;Jay and Sharkey.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
I can't wait to see your images from the event, Jay. You've set a high bar.
x1,000,000

Glad you're making the trip!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Hell At least I have a proven Past LOL.
I wonder if it would be possible to have a positive thread on this website without you talking about it?

There are many members of this website that will be unable to make the trek to Desert Storm. I'm just trying to give them the ability to see all of the action, Live as it happens through out the event. Then followed up with a series of TV post production quality webisodes on youtube. Get one of the best photographers in the business some work, and show him a good time while he's in our neck of the woods.

The whole thing is beneficial to the OSO community (people watch live, and talk about it in the forums), people get to see a talented photographer take pictures of some of the West Coast hardware and people that made the trek etc.. There is no down side to it what so ever. It is good for the event, it is good for Jayboat, it is good for OSO & it's members, and it is good for my site to be able to host the operation.

Somehow yet again though, you have taken a subject that has zero to do with you has no negativity associated with it, and are trying to divert it to your past. I question why? I have a hunch that the moderator that told you to STFU last time is gonna ask that same question.

RD

Last edited by RiverDave; 03-15-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RiverDave
I wonder if it would be possible to have a positive thread on this website without you talking about it?

There are many members of this website that will be unable to make the trek to Desert Storm. I'm just trying to give them the ability to see all of the action, Live as it happens through out the event. Then followed up with a series of TV post production quality webisodes on youtube. Get one of the best photographers in the business some work, and show him a good time while he's in our neck of the woods.

The whole thing is beneficial to the OSO community (people watch live, and talk about it in the forums), people get to see a talented photographer take pictures of some of the West Coast hardware and people that made the trek etc.. There is no down side to it what so ever. It is good for the event, it is good for Jayboat, it is good for OSO & it's members, and it is good for my site to be able to host the operation.

Somehow yet again though, you have taken a subject that has zero to do with you has no negativity associated with it, and are trying to divert it to your past. I question why? I have a hunch that the moderator that told you to STFU last time is gonna ask that same question.

RD
WHERE and What are you babbling about ??? Now a new wrinkle has emerged,Your lack of any reading skill.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

WHERE and What are you babbling about ??? Now a new wrinkle has emerged,Your lack of any reading skill.
Steve, dude, give it a freakin rest man. I'm almost certain Dave can and has forgotten your guys spat on the DCB thread. Please don't drag negativity and your personal agenda against Dave to this thread in an attempt (whether real or perceived) to derail the thread and turn a great topic into a negative, unrelated debate.

Lots and lots of people working diligently to continue the desert storm legacy. Dave is helping grow that legacy. Like we were al taught in pre-school - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Or at a very minimum, stay on topic.

Tank
Old 03-15-2012, 05:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
Steve, dude, give it a freakin rest man. I'm almost certain Dave can and has forgotten your guys spat on the DCB thread. Please don't drag negativity and your personal agenda against Dave to this thread in an attempt (whether real or perceived) to derail the thread and turn a great topic into a negative, unrelated debate.

Lots and lots of people working diligently to continue the desert storm legacy. Dave is helping grow that legacy. Like we were al taught in pre-school - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Or at a very minimum, stay on topic.

Tank
BUT I DID Not say anything for one !!! He started the stupidity ,GOT IT? and RD is promoting his website in here.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

BUT I DID Not say anything for one !!! He started the stupidity ,GOT IT? and RD is promoting his website in here.
Steve:
A) the thread was started by Matt Trulio / speed on the water in continuing coverage of the 10 day event that is Desert Storm. Thread wasn't started by Dave

B) you were the first to post in a childish manner.

Let's just drop it man. You two don't get along. Be that may, the guy is set to do a great service to those that can not make it to the event. Personal feelings aside, that's a job well done for our boating community. This may just be the start of a huge trend. Imagine live coverage /web episodes / up to date photos and interviews from Key West, LOTO or Destin. Could literally change ones boating experience for these events they can't attend.

Bottom line. It's a great thing. Just please stop with the nagativity. It does no good for anyone.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Right on, Dave. Too cool.
I'm sure you and Jay are going to put out an awesome event documentary.
Very much looking forward to it.
Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.