Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ocean Performance : Great asset to the boating community!! >

Ocean Performance : Great asset to the boating community!!

Notices

Ocean Performance : Great asset to the boating community!!

Old 03-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris is the man! very cool guy. I had nice dealings with them.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Might as well add to his head swelling!

Chris is good people and a nice guy to boot!
Old 03-18-2012, 06:36 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya because you had all the money lol

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I've known Chris since he was poor,and watch out for Carol as she is a bit unstable.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

+1, on the above. I have to say I think it's super cool that Chris and the folks at OP let so many of these guys work on their boats at the shop... you don't see that often!

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I've known Chris since he was poor,and watch out for Carol as she is a bit unstable.
You don't say, I never noticed that!?!?!

Regardless, ya gotta love her! Not to mention she always has at least a 12 pack of cold ones within reach!
Old 03-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

I used to stop by on my way to University of Rhode Island when they where in a little trailer on the lot in the 80's. They always where friendly and great to me I only wish I had the money to buy a boat from them. Also used to park in there lot during the Willy J/Bourban Street days.......... not thats a long time to be in the boating business.

Last edited by boomer; 03-18-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW. Hey guys it was really great hearing from so many new and old customers. I would just like to say that it has been an honor for me to be able to service the high performance boating community for nearly 30 years, I look forward to the next 30 in the hopes that they can be just as, if not, more exciting than the first 30. Lol. You've heard me say that its you, the customers, that make this business great. I have learned so much about you and from you. This is an awesome sport- the sounds- the smells, tell me if you live up north that spring doesn't start making you jiggly the first time you you light that big cuber up. We, as community, have to continue to support each other to make our sport grow. We will not get a lot of support from the local and federal governments. We are not green in their eyes. As the price of fuel mounts, so does the woes of the entire boating industry. My point is that we at Ocean Performance will continue to provide quality products and services at competitive prices. We support what you all do and enjoy because we all do it and enjoy it as much as you. Keep the faith. And thank you all for the kind words and support. Chris.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Chris's response.

Sounded like a sermon,I started to get emotional !
Old 03-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Nice boat, know it very well. Glad it will go back on the water
Old 03-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my Cigarette from chris. The boat was everything he said it was and a whole lot more! No games, no tricks or hidden b.s. That was 5 years ago. I called his cell phone out of the blue the other day and he always picks up. Great guy and friend. Always tells it to you straight! There is noboby in the perf boating buisness like Chris and the OP team! Top notch! Brian Farley
Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Chris and crew are ALL down to earth, top notch people. Thanks guys for all the help and looking forward to great times with OP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.