"Water Rage" - Society goes downhill... >

"Water Rage" - Society goes downhill...

Notices

"Water Rage" - Society goes downhill...

Old 06-25-2002, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, but I think there's a slight difference between flipping someone the bird and beating them to critical condition.
Old 06-25-2002, 11:56 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting mix of reactions here. All I can say is that I'm glad the two bullies weren't driving a performance boat, and (more importantly) I hope the guy recovers OK, but the trauma will remain with him forever. So F#@KING stupid.
Old 06-25-2002, 12:27 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by supercrash
Bob...thats what I mean....But you would be suprised at how well a middle aged hindu lady will respond to a curse filled verbal assault delivered like a drill instructer...
That takes a lot of courage.
Old 06-25-2002, 12:36 PM
Banned

It also takes a lot of courage to kick a man while someone else is holding his arms. That is a sick story, I hope they catch these scums and charge them with attempted murder.

And if my freinds let me get beat like that, I would be charged with attempted murder on my buddies once I healed up.
Old 06-25-2002, 02:00 PM
supercrash

Troutly...Vigilante justice....?...what is that...?What about the criminals that are protected or slip through the legal system...should we say oh well...?....Somebody getting beat up for pissing someone of on the road is Vigilante justice , no doubt...But what about Martha Stewert...?...She is probably Guilty , the evidence is pretty heavy...Now we all know that she should go to jail...But she won't.....Now if the public decides to boycott her products or someone floats a bad rumor about her company to hurt stock prices then this is also vigilante justice...I'm just curious where a officer would stand on this...are they both wrong or what...?...Or what about pardons...?....people like Elliot Abrahms and Casper Weighnberg of the Reagan/Bush administration...both charged and found guilty for Iran/Contra crimes...Both pardoned by Bush sr. when he took office...Abrahms lied to congress..which is a felony...and solicited 10 million from Sudan for the "cause"...Now he is in the Bush jr. administration , and his records are being kept secret from the public , which is against the law..There are many other crimes on this guys rap sheet....Yet he is rewarded with another high paying job , instead of jail...He is protected by the President...He eluded justice just like Martha will and just like OJ...Troutly don't give up that easily , If the courts don't kill Jeffery Dahmer then the inmates will...who didn't see that coming...?..Thank the vigilantes for vigilante justice..

Old 06-25-2002, 02:14 PM
Banned

SC, Huh???????????????????? If that isn't a rambling rant purely off topic, I've never heard one.
Old 06-25-2002, 02:20 PM
Registered

One word for that reply:
Old 06-25-2002, 02:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See my post above -
If you think you can compare Dahmer to a slow driver, then I can see how flipping someone off is the same to you as beating their brains in.
Old 06-25-2002, 03:11 PM
Registered

People thinking of beating someones ass because of "road rage" or "river rage" should think twice. We had a situation here where an older guy (70's) was assaulted by a younger guy do to road rage. The younger guy punched the driver's side window out of the old guys car and proceeded to punch him. Well the old guy pulled out a .357 Mag revolver from under his seat and killed the younger guy. It was ruled justfiable homicide because the old guy feared for his life.

I know more than a few people that carry firearms on their boats, so you never know who you might run into. Something to think about.
Old 06-25-2002, 03:18 PM
Registered

Is anyone really suprised at SC's response. I think he is perfectly in character. Who know's, maybe it was him and a buddy.

Quick Reply: "Water Rage" - Society goes downhill...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.