Notices

Toggle Switch Bezels

Old 03-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Toggle Switch Bezels

I'm redoing the dash on my boat and the switches look pretty rough. I would like to find some bezels for them. I have 8 switches and 10 breakers that I would need. I'm looking for something along these lines.
http://www.danamarineproducts.com/Pr...0-f2984ff96fde
I need them polished/chrome/stainless. Anybody have any laying around they want to part with, I'm quickly approaching my budget on this so if anybody knows where I can find them cheaper or has some used ones please let me know.
Thanks,
Aaron
Old 03-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

they are less than $5 each and you only need 18, I would just order them from Dana, even if you find some used ones you will spend $90 in time and labor trying to clean them up and they may or may not be the color you want. The billet aluminum stuff looks nice but it won't last more than 2 years in the salt before it starts to corrode.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I realize that it's only like $100 but like you said if I'm gonna have to replace them in 2 years then I would rather try to track some down in stainless... $100 seems steep, I was wondering if there are other options