Notices

White shipping cover

Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White shipping cover

I'm looking for a shipping cover for my Donzi 22ZX. I think most of them were made by TranShield for manufacturers to ship boats to dealers. I've emailed TranShield and Donzi but havn't heard back yet.

I can't afford to have the Sunbrella cover I want made and I'm tired of cheap one size fits all covers leaving my boat dirty and wet.

I found a guy on ebay that carries these covers for a bunch of Bajas. The closest They have is for an Outlaw 254. Do you think that'll fit over my cockpit cover well enough?
Old 03-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I purchased my boat last year I paid the sellers marina to shrinkwrap it for me. I thought the price was high but didn't complain.
When I received the boat over 2000 miles away I was impressed for sure. This was the thickest strongest plastic I'd ever seen stuck so tightly to itself from the heat gun that I had difficulty removing it.
I believe it would have withstood a hurricane as long as it didn't get pierced by a branch and not let a drop of water inside the cockpit.

See ya,
Kelly