Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pray for Lobsterboy's family   (4 years gone, RIP) >

Pray for Lobsterboy's family (4 years gone, RIP)

Notices

Pray for Lobsterboy's family (4 years gone, RIP)

Old 08-17-2020, 03:25 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Exclamation

I was hoping to catch a glimps of Marc, Monica or the boys (Nickolas & Mathew), but didn't see them in this old video I found posted. The board won't let me post a link yet, but it's on Youtube as:

"Nick Carter - 2002 - Expensive Hobbies - Nick Carter Racing (@_BoysOnTheBlock)"

Anyone know if Marc was driving for Nick Carter (Backstreet Boys) Racing at that point in the video ??????

Old 02-03-2021, 03:28 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

WOW
I know this is old news. The last time I talked to Mark is when he lived in NC and had a resturant. I didnt know he came back to FL.
We hung out at the races when I was with "Screamin Eagle" and I used to come over to his shop in Ft Laud.
This is sad news, I've thought of him and wondered how he was over the years and for some reason just happened to put his name
"Lobsterboy" in search today and got the bad news. He was way too young to go but I hope he RIP.
Good bless ya buddy

Dan
Old 02-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah.....I bet there are still many who lost touch with Marc and still don't know he passed.

Always hard to look down the hall in our condo where his parents lived on my floor, and he was always there with the kids & Monica.

Your reply today just made me think how these condo-creep board members made that family move out, and I get another letter from them today threatening to tow my broken down cars since I've been in too bad health to take care of them after 2 heart-attacks 2yrs ago and never recovered. Marc also had a heart-attack and continued to have problems, so the close friend of the family said he left the Barratt Jackson Auction in West Palm Beach, and didn't feel well and kept saying he needed to get home to see wife/kids, and they think it was a massive heart-attack on I95 to cause him to wreck.

I really wish he was around cause I'd be knocking on Marc's door tonight to do a little "Covert Operation" on all the scum-bag board members cars!!!!!!!!

A few months ago, I found a photo of his boys when they were little of us playing in the hallway raising hell, but I still can't download it being new here. We all had a lot of fun, but sad to know they had to grow-up without Marc and getting into the race-boats and race cars.

I've been wanting to call their close friend who still lives in the condo-building next door to ask about the family, but just couldn't build-up the nerve.

I hope Marc is NOT (R.I.P).....,,
but having a hell of a good time where ever he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chris LaRusse; 02-03-2021 at 10:45 PM.