Notices

Precision Marine

Old 04-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

they tuned my 496 ecm's recently....just ran them on saturday...great job!!!! got me 4mph + and I have not really got the boat dialed in all the way. Thanks guys!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice!
Old 04-11-2012, 07:32 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

THE BEST
Old 04-15-2012, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mark and Chris are the best at these ECMs. I have made made Major changes to 525s and it would not be possible had it not been for their ECM and tuning abilities on their dyno.

I stopped by when your BAJA was there and went along when they were tuning it. Yes it ran like crap when they started and ran sweet when they were done!! Enjoy!!
Old 04-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by REMEDY
Mark and Chris are the best at these ECMs. I have made made Major changes to 525s and it would not be possible had it not been for their ECM and tuning abilities on their dyno.

I stopped by when your BAJA was there and went along when they were tuning it. Yes it ran like crap when they started and ran sweet when they were done!! Enjoy!!
We are hopeful we can finally enjoy a boating season now! They really know what they are doing to say the very least. And like I said earlier, my wife likes them!

I just wish it was making the power I was expecting and after talking with them they confirmed what I was feeling.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Registered

Always have had GREAT experiences with Mark and Chris. Very Professional!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Registered

They've been taking care of my boats for a long time, great guys to work with. If Mark would learn how to hold a dock line the place would be perfect!! Highly recommend them
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TW720HVY
I just wish it was making the power I was expecting and after talking with them they confirmed what I was feeling.
What kind of power is it making now? I think you had mentioned it was @ 560?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja_man
What kind of power is it making now? I think you had mentioned it was @ 560?
It was the shop's 560HP conversion and it dyno'd less than 560 (I cannot locate the dyno sheets right now).

While it was getting worked on we didn't pull the engine so we do not have any hard numbers, just going from the professional opinions of those in the industry and the fact that before the work it was turning a 23P (after was still turning a 23P) and now it is turning a labbed 24P that was only turning 4900RPM at WOT before the lab work.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TW720HVY
It was the shop's 560HP conversion and it dyno'd less than 560 (I cannot locate the dyno sheets right now).

While it was getting worked on we didn't pull the engine so we do not have any hard numbers, just going from the professional opinions of those in the industry and the fact that before the work it was turning a 23P (after was still turning a 23P) and now it is turning a labbed 24P that was only turning 4900RPM at WOT before the lab work.
Marks dyno is a very real world representation of what it will really make. Unlike many of the "hot rod" dynos out there. If it makes a big number it will show it. It's very easy to turn the corrections up to make an engine look good. Mark and Chris don't do that. I hear some big numbers flying around and I say put it on a correct dyno and let's see. Tell me how much fuel its using and I'll tell you how much power it really makes. I'd rather have the truth. If you want a good chuckle they made a video that's on you tube that shows a 1200 plus HP (LOL) small block on their dyno.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.