Notices

Sea hawk 28

Old 04-21-2012, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that was a fair deal i got new power head put on and the otherone ran fine still have a way to go but having fun

Last edited by rchoates; 04-21-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Registered

Congrats on picking up the unit at a fair price.
I'm glad to see someone will be fixing her up.
I'm certain that with a pair of Offshore 2.5's she'll carry some great speeds, I'm not intimate with OB's but my understanding is these motors were designed for sustained high RPM operation.
When we looked at her she was a little rough but other than the blown powerhead, it appeared mostly cosmetics of the salon and the cockpit.

See ya,
Kelly
Old 04-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Registered

Default seahawk

both motors running great got interior done working on sanding .and paint to follow . she is coming together nicely and should kick some butt around clear lake but i had to get this outdated paint done before we start showing here off the mermaid had to go! will update pics tonight
Old 04-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I was trying to buy a 31 race set up ,but the guy will not sell just sitting getting worse real shame. good luck with her she is worth all the work.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered

ran her today fast very fast had a few bugs but she will get there. lost a stator on port motor but she ran good for awhile pics should be on photobucket thanks for all the responces