Frisini Finishes 43 Cat—Exclusive First Look >

Frisini Finishes 43 Cat—Exclusive First Look

Notices

Frisini Finishes 43 Cat—Exclusive First Look

Old 04-21-2012, 08:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Dude you really don't have much good to say about any of this so whats up with the hard on for Frisina???? The boat out of the box ran 150 and it has alot of speed left in it if you ask me.....the price tag is in line with Mystic, MTI, or Skater so what's up dude.....I mean if you can't afford one save your money until you can but stop with the shots.....
Have nothing against them, just giving my opinion. Putting it in with those three boat manufacturers prices, you must be joking, not even same league.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:28 AM
Registered

Got to get in the boat yesterday. To answer some guessing, there is a wine bottle holder and frig on the port side behind the forward port seat. On the starboard side is the entryway below to a cabin with area for centerline berth. potti etc.
Well done. The boat is available to view now at the Lake Havasu Boat Show and Desert Storm.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Dude, I love ya but do you really want to put this there?
It is on its way to banging heads with the Big 3 bro....not much impresses me these days but it was a breath of fresh air bro!!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:39 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sbarberdds
Have nothing against them, just giving my opinion. Putting it in with those three boat manufacturers prices, you must be joking, not even same league.
Have you crawled through the boat???? I have and it will definitely bang heads with them in the pleasure market!!!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Do you know who the Frisini differs in construction methods and materials from the other manufacturers? Just wondering since I have no knowledge about that and you obviously do.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I for one like the center steer. My phantom is set up this way. Seems to help me feel the boats balance better. Just my opinion.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

It is my understanding Skater and mystic are carbon fibre Kevlar epoxy boats.

Marine technology offers it as an option and charges heavily to lay the MTi up like a skater or mystic.

Is the spectre a carbon epoxy lay up?

Last edited by Pro1; 04-21-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ssm-v1
So much for all"talking" in Islemorada from the spectra clan. They are not chasing down Pyburn and company with that 150 mph unless somebody can pull a rabbit out of there hat and find 30 mph. But hats off to a good looking boat. Good luck with your new ride Gabe
And Pyburn would STILL have to find 15mph to catch Gino.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned

There was a time when Spectre ruled in F3(Zipp Express) and I think that boat is still racing. This boat will compete with the Big Three in the pleasureboat market and I think it will do quite well.

Doc you better pull a lot more teeth if you want to step up to the plate here.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Catmando
There was a time when Spectre ruled in F3(Zipp Express) and I think that boat is still racing. This boat will compete with the Big Three in the pleasureboat market and I think it will do quite well.

Doc you better pull a lot more teeth if you want to step up to the plate here.
I want to see it compete with the big three. So far i see its more money, not near as fast and its a spectre no where even near the others reputations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.